Twi-Tour Boston (Eclipse Wolf Pack, Volturi, & Kellan Lutz)

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
iheartpinguinos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Twi-Tour Boston (Eclipse Wolf Pack, Volturi, & Kellan Lutz)

Post by iheartpinguinos »

The Official Twilight Convention was in Boston last weekend (July 16-18th) and I was lucky enough to meet nearly all the wolf pack, two members of the Volturi, and Kellan Lutz again.

Wolf Pack:
I met and got autographs from Julia Jones (Leah Clearwater), BooBoo Stewart (Seth Clearwater), Chaske Spencer (Sam Uley), Alex Meraz (Paul), Kiowa Gordon (Embry Call), and Bronson Pelletier (Jared). I also had a photo-op done with the guys of the wolf pack. Julia was only there on Friday and my photo-op was on Sunday. They were all extremely nice and their Q&A's were hilarious.
Signed by all the wolf pack members in attendance (I just need Tyson Houseman and Taylor Lautner).
Alex Meraz (Paul)
Chaske Spencer (Sam)
Kiowa Gordon (Embry Call)
Bronson Pelletier (Jared)

I adore my picture with Wolf Pack. They were so fun to be around and so welcoming. Kiowa even kneeled down to howl like a wolf when I asked.

The Volturi:
Daniel Cudmore and Charlie Bewley are a riot together. Their Q&A had everyone laughing.
Signed by both Charlie and Daniel
Daniel Cudmore (Felix)
Charlie Bewley (Demetri)

I also had a photo-op with Charlie and Daniel. I don't love the picture, but it's okay. Daniel is huge. I'm 5'2" and Daniel is just over 7'. Charlie has to be almost 6' because he towered over me as well. They are both much taller than me and the picture certainly shows that.

Kellan Lutz:
Kellan didn't do a formal autograph signing, but all the gold and preferred weekend people got this pre-signed photo of Emmett

I also saw Kellan before his Q&A and he let me take this picture

After his Q&A, tons of people went up to the stage and he signed for some and took a few photos with people. I had met Kellan twice before this and I brought the shirt I wore to the Hot Topic signing last year with me. Kellan saw it and said he remembered it. As he was being rushed backstage, I asked him if he could sign it and he said sure, so I tossed it up to him.

I had a photo-op with Kellan, but the line was huge, so I went to get dinner with my mom (who is awesome and came with me). My mom had to use the restroom, but was stopped because Kellan was in the men's room next to it. After he came out went through a hotel staff only door and my mom used the bathroom, we headed upstairs to the restaurant. While we were waiting to be seated, Kellan walked out of some back room. I waved to him and he said (I'm about to get fangirly) 'hey babe'. That pretty much completed my perfect weekend. He then asked me where my shirt was (the one he signed), so he actually looks at people when he speaks to them and signs things for them because he remembered me. I told he I put it in my car and then he was whisked away down the corridor. Due to my furious water chugging and a packed downstairs bathroom, I decided to use the upstairs one while my mom got our seats. I start down the hallway, only to be cut off by Kellan and his people. I saw the guy 3 times in a matter of 2 hours, but I was more than happy about it. I think they were trying to get him to the photo-op room with the least amount of fans seeing them and mobbing him. I let them go and told one of the women from the Twilight Lexicon that I was not following him. She laughed and said she knew that. They left and everything was normal after that.

A while later I had my photo-op with Kellan. Right before our picture, I told Kellan my name and told him I wanted him to remember it for the next time I saw him. He stopped the picture, grabbed me by shoulders and said, "Nikki. That's easy enough." Then he gave me that Kellan squeeze and we took our picture. I had left a gift for Kellan with the people who run the convention and after our picture I asked if he got it. He said he hadn't gotten a chance to look at anything yet, but he would make sure he checked it out. He thanked me for coming and gave me a hug goodbye.

The line had been huge and they were seriously rushing people along, so I don't think too many of them got one of Kellan's amazing hugs. I got a couple of death stares on my way out, but I couldn't wipe the happy smile off of my face. The weekend was amazing and Kellan definitely made it over the top incredible. I hope he comes back again. SOON. I'm pretty sure I love that man.

Kellan did receive my gift and even sent a little thank you out on his Twitter.
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Twi-Tour Boston (Eclipse Wolf Pack, Volturi, & Kellan Lutz)

Post by ursha »

What a fantastic report. I enjoyed so much reading about all that and I'm sure you loved it there.
Kellan is always so sweet and caring. He is simply adorable! I wish I could meet him!
That photo signed by most of wolf pack actors looks simply amazing! Already. Hope you'll get last 2 soon ;)
And photo with them...It's so great! They all seem so funny.
Haha I'm 5'2'' as well ;D
Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time there. Enjoy your day.
Urša
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website
synclaire
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by synclaire »

Hi,
Congratulations on your super success :mrgreen: .You're really lucky you got to meet all of them :mrgreen: :mrgreen: And it's cool that Kellan knows you ;-) .Great work ;-)

Synclaire
{??}
alexandra98
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alexandra98 »

thats a really great ip success kellan is soo nice to his fans
Success: Corbin Bleu (VV) selling , John Travolta (via email), Micheal Welch , Drew Seeley, Selena Gomez, Jackson Rathbone (2) , Christaphor Palino,
Waiting: Nikki Reed, Robert Pattinson, Justin Bieber,Jackson Rathbone
Selling: Corbin Bleu, Micheal Welch
iheartpinguinos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iheartpinguinos »

ursha Kellan truly is the biggest sweetheart and I hope you do get the chance to meet him someday because I know just how much you love him. Maybe he'll remember your letter if/when you do meet him ;-)
And Booboo Stewart, who isn't tall at all (he's still a growing boy), was taller than me. I felt like all of them were towering over me, but Booboo was probably the shortest.

synclaire Thanks! I wish Kellan reallyknew me though, but I'm more than happy with him remembering me :lol:

alexandra98 Kellan is so nice to fans, as is the wolf pack. I wish they signed ttm though as I had previously sent each of them custom photos that I never got back. I considered bringing them to the convention to have them signed, but I wanted larger photos instead.
Llewellyne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Llewellyne »

OMG¡¡¡¡¡

I really think if I lived an experience like yours might die alone.
Throughout the day had to be with nerves to the surface throughout the experience.
Your photo with the wolves is really nice when people are carrying such a special way with his fans really grateful and enjoy the experience.

And surprised me lot Cudore Daniel height, it was very high in New Moon but I thought it might be a little effect of the camera.

And whatever happened to .... Kellan is really like a dream, I would be delighted to be in your place. :lol: He is as really sweet, kind, caring and good person with his fans and the entire world ... it is impossible not to admire and love him.

Congratulations on your luck and experience

Favourite autographs: LIV TYLER¡¡¡¡(Authentic), Scott Cohen, Kimberly Williams, Natalia Tena(x2), Geoffrey Rush, Susan Sarandon, Mcfly, Kelly Clarkson...
Most wanted autographs: Hilary Duff, James Marsters, KELLAN LUTZ, Evangeline Lilly,Harry Potter Cast, Twilight cast, John Stamos, Meryl Streep...
army*gurl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by army*gurl »

that's so cool! i'm planning on going to the Twi-Con when it comes to Honolulu in December. Already bought preferred weekend tickets for me and my sister. would've gotten the gold but too expensive! :lol: lol it'll be our first time going to a convention. thanks for sharing your experience...it makes me really excited to go {up} {up} {up}
"When in doubt, faint." Keira Knightley