CAMERON DIAZ AUWSOME IP SUCCESS

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
mymymy

CAMERON DIAZ AUWSOME IP SUCCESS

Post by mymymy »

I met Cameron last night at the UK premier of KNIGHT AND DAY. To our suprise, she took after tom in signing the entire line. I had heard that she was a very scatty person when it comes to meeting fans/signing at premiers but she was great.

She signed my, MY SISTERS KEEPER DVD, my film poster which Tom also signed earlier and posed for a photo with

Poster signed by Tom and Cameron
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/2463/dscf4808.jpg
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9310/dscf4809a.jpg
Photo With
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6595/dscf4795.jpg
My Sisters Keeper DVD sleeeve
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1230/dscf4802y.jpg
jenniferlovesHP
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: CAMERON DIAZ AUWSOME IP SUCCESS

Post by jenniferlovesHP »

wow. thats unexpected? you should treasure what you have. congrats!
I love Harry Potter!
Favourite Successes- Partial Harry Potter Cast, Erib Mabius, Channing Tatum, Samuel L Jackson, Aston Kutcher etc.
Most Wanted- TOM FELTON (Can anyone help me get him?)
WildChild96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WildChild96 »

Nice photo! And good job on getting her - I've always read she didn't like signing.
Most Recent TTM: Clint Hill - 12/17
Most Recent IP: Ville Leino - 11/14
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

well to be honest, although I didnt want to have a go at her after her great effort, but me and friends did feel she only did it becasue it made her look bad not signing when tom spends 2 hours + meeting his fans, Tom had been signing 45 minutes before she started! Ive heard in premiers where she is the only star or maybe someone that doesnt sign such, she is much more held back.
LGPSG
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LGPSG »

this is pretty fascinating... unlike other IP CD signatures (there are many like this: http://www.autographworld.com/auction/o ... 1&aid=1037 ), this matches her TTM autograph. wow! thanks for posting and congratulations on your awesome success!
My Autographs: Britney Spears VV, Woody Allen IP, Will Young, Kiera Knightley, Meg Cabot, Jackie Chan, Darren Shan, Zoe Wanamaker, Cameron Diaz, Angela Rippon IP, Piper Perabo, Arthur C. Clarke (via neighbor), S Club 7 (purchased), Julia Stiles VV, Ben Barnes, Catherine Zeta-Jones VV, Frank Abagnale Jr., Ingrid Michaelson IP + TTM Q&A, Greg Laswell IP, Allie Moss IP, Shia LaBeouf, Melissa Joan Hart, Gemma Arterton VV, Joshua Radin + Q&A, Katie Melua, Colbie Caillat, Pete Docter, Amanda Seyfried, Edward Monkton, Craig David, Lalaine, Drew Seeley, The Staves (purchase), Seal, Amy Studt IP, God of Carnage Playbill (inc. Lucy Liu), Nicholas Hoult, Michelle Branch IP, Lise Myhre, Dev Patel + Q&A, Keane VV, Sienna Miller, Matt LeBlanc VV (!!!), Travis (purchased), Vanessa Williams VV

A big thank-you to the kind, talented individuals who have replied to me : )
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

mymymy,
Good score my friend! Niceeeeee photo opp with Cameron You are very lucky to get her. The reason you did was because the camera's were on her and it's all about being nice for the publicity. In another setting there is no way you would get Cameron. The one time I remember getting a picture with her was years ago when she was promoting Very Bad Things in 1998. And the only times I've seen her sign autographs were at some of her movie premieres and her Hollywood Star Ceremony. Congrats again! This should be an autograph "highlight" for 2010.
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

Oh, and by the way....THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU"LL GET AND AUTHENTIC CAMERON DIAZ AUTOGRAPH>
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

bud simpson wrote:Oh, and by the way....THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU"LL GET AND AUTHENTIC CAMERON DIAZ AUTOGRAPH>
Jesus Christ lol, what are you on about? Is this an attempt to save face or what? How can anyone make a judgement call on her ttm, when both mymymy's ip autos look COMPLETELY different. One looks like she signed " D84" and the other looks like she signed "C8Z".

Anyhow, congrats mymymy. From what I heard, she is a horrible ip signer, one of the worst in fact. I am very happy for you {up} I dare say she felt "peer-pressured" by Tom Cruise so to speak
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

jaffer.
the reason I said this was because people continue to believe the TTM's of Diaz are real. And its true that the only way you can be assured it's real is if you get her in person. I was just frustrated that people continue to not believe it.
jessicaislikeee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessicaislikeee »

woah that's crazy! but that's so aweosme! congrats!!! (: