Your own experiences: How long does it take?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Marta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Marta »

Collector wrote:2-4 months seems to be the average period of waiting.
My fastest successes have taken about 12-15 days and one only 7 days.
My longest wait took only a year and four months, but my joy was big when I finally got it.
But I´ve read that some people have waited 3 years to get something back.
3 years :shock: wow... i only have 3 autographs yet now, one took 2 months and 13 days, another took 2 months and the another one, 3 weeks :P
towanda
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by towanda »

Marta, that is why I went for ones that seem to come pretty quickly based on other people's experiences. I do not have the patience to wait 2 or 3 months for even one success.

Volante - I guess I wrote that last post wrong. I meant that the preprints were the last group that I mentioned, Morgan Freeman and the Harry Potter kids. All the ones that I got through email, inluding Dame Judi, were authentic.
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

Hey there!!

My longest wait was a year and 3 months i believe for Rupert Grint and my fastest was 14 days!! It really depends!! Some agencies are quicker with their fanmail that others, but thats expected :D

Chrissy
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
done_with_like
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by done_with_like »

I sent out about 60 at the beginning of June 05, and have probably gotten back 25 within a 6 1/2 month period. It takes patience.
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

Hello!

I think my quickest reply was just a few days by e-mail (3 days) and through the mail it was about 2 weeks!! As for my longest wait was about 5 or 6 months!! This hobby is all about patience and waiting!!! Best of luck!!! {thumb2}

Larisie :D
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

Volante

Post by Volante »

Thank you for all the replies! :wink:

I have now received my very first autograph via mail.
I got Rosamund Pike's yesterday and I'm so happy! I'm a big James Bond fan so that was really great! It took about 3 weeks :)