Sophie Evans (over the rainbow) success

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
KatrinaLouise
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sophie Evans (over the rainbow) success

Post by KatrinaLouise »

Sent: May 6th 2010
Address Used: Over The Rainbow
The Fountain Studios
128 Wembley Park Drive
Wembley
HA9 8HP
What Sent: LOR, SASE and 2 6x4 photos
Recieved: May 20th 2010
What recieved: both photos signed, one with a note on the reverse side. Sophie also drew a heart on the envelope which I had to open really carefully so as not to rip the heart.

YAY really happy with this success as I do really like Sophie on the show. I like that she seems quite shy because I can relate to that quite easily.

I do wish I had written to Lauren as that would have meant I would have all three finalists (as well as the top 4) on the show. That said I'm certain they'll all pop up somewhere so I'll have a chance to write to them in the future.

One thing I love about over the rainbow is that this is the first time I have actually liked all of the female finalists. In the Maria and Nancy competitions I didn't really like the finalists all that much so didn't enjoy the finals as much as I could have. But I like all of the Dorothy finalists even if I would have prefered Steph to be there.

I'll try to scan later along with the scans of Danielle.
fabandfriendly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sophie Evans (over the rainbow) success

Post by fabandfriendly »

KatrinaLouise wrote:Sent: May 6th 2010
Address Used: Over The Rainbow
The Fountain Studios
128 Wembley Park Drive
Wembley
HA9 8HP
What Sent: LOR, SASE and 2 6x4 photos
Recieved: May 20th 2010
What recieved: both photos signed, one with a note on the reverse side. Sophie also drew a heart on the envelope which I had to open really carefully so as not to rip the heart.

YAY really happy with this success as I do really like Sophie on the show. I like that she seems quite shy because I can relate to that quite easily.

I do wish I had written to Lauren as that would have meant I would have all three finalists (as well as the top 4) on the show. That said I'm certain they'll all pop up somewhere so I'll have a chance to write to them in the future.

One thing I love about over the rainbow is that this is the first time I have actually liked all of the female finalists. In the Maria and Nancy competitions I didn't really like the finalists all that much so didn't enjoy the finals as much as I could have. But I like all of the Dorothy finalists even if I would have prefered Steph to be there.

I'll try to scan later along with the scans of Danielle.

i agree i have sent off for sophie, andrew lloyd webber and charlotte church i hope to hear something back soon
Phoebe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Phoebe »

Nice success well done! Sophie has a beautiful voice. :) I heard back from Steph today, so pleased - really wish she had made the final.

Phoebe :D
"My heart will be blessed, with the Sound of Music"

Most recent feedbacks:
TTM: Georgie Henley, Amanda Drew, Steph Fearon
In Person: Spider's Web touring cast, Matthew Needham & Oliver Cotton
Sent most recently: Sir. Michael Gambon, Himesh Patel, Steph Fearon
Zorin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zorin »

Congrats. I hope she wins. I sent off to Lord Andrew but I doubt I'll hear anything. He seems to sign only for charity.
KatrinaLouise
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KatrinaLouise »

Here are the scans

http://katrinasgallery.fotopic.net/p64971973.html
http://katrinasgallery.fotopic.net/p64971975.html
http://katrinasgallery.fotopic.net/p64971971.html < note on the back of the above photo. Shame my scanner cut off the bottom of her name and the Xs underneath.

I wish I had written to Lauren in order to have had the top 4 (and final three).
Phoebe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Phoebe »

Well done! She seems like a really nice person and I'm sure she'll have a brilliant career.

Phoebe :D
"My heart will be blessed, with the Sound of Music"

Most recent feedbacks:
TTM: Georgie Henley, Amanda Drew, Steph Fearon
In Person: Spider's Web touring cast, Matthew Needham & Oliver Cotton
Sent most recently: Sir. Michael Gambon, Himesh Patel, Steph Fearon