Question about 16x20, 11x14, and 8x10

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
jjj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Question about 16x20, 11x14, and 8x10

Post by jjj »

Is it true the bigger the picture the more valueable the graph? so 16x20 is worth the most signed and 8x10 the least signed? lmk your thoughts
Nathan1872002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Question about 16x20, 11x14, and 8x10

Post by Nathan1872002 »

In my experience the bigger the photo, the more the value. Only because, in my opinion, they are more rare to find. It's easy to find a signed 8x10 of just about anybody, but bigger versions of photos usually are able to sell for more and have more value because of rarity. From a visual standpoint I would say you are right just because bigger photos are easier to see and pick out on a wall and really stand out.
Most recent TTM: Macklemore, Jay Leno, Eric Stonestreet
Favorite TTM success: Michael Phelps
Favorite IP success: Barack Obama
RYAN J.

Re: Question about 16x20, 11x14, and 8x10

Post by RYAN J. »

For me, I don't give a rip about the size of the photo. I mostly care about what the image is and how nice the signature looks. Now if I'm doing a multi-signed photo, then yes, I'd go for the bigger sizes, but if I'm just getting one signature then 4x6 is fine with me. {up} Since I mainly do TTM, the smaller sizes are less expensive to print & send out compared to 8x10's which cost about 10 times more to print and twice the cost to send. {down}

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:30 am.