Christian Bale?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Johnny's Fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Christian Bale?

Post by Johnny's Fan »

I know there have been discussions about whether Christian Bale signs authentically TTM, so I was wondering if my autograph that I received last May via the PMK address is authentic.

It is dedicated to me and is says regards, Christian Bale. It looks a bit rushed to me, but I don't know if it really matches. This arrived when lots of other people also received their photos back, so I always presumed he'd had the chance to sit down and get through all the requests, hence maybe the rushed signature.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated. :-)

Playbills: A Little Night Music (Angela Lansbury), Wicked, A Steady Rain (Daniel Craig & Hugh Jackman), The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, The Phantom of the Opera, Blithe Spirit (Angela Lansbury)
Most Wanted: Jason Isaacs, Andy Serkis, Peter Jackson, Johnny Depp
Personalized: 54
Most prized: Cate Blanchett, Tony Shalhoub, Mary Costa, Daniel Craig, Brad Bird, Patti LuPone, Richard Taylor, Angela Lansbury, Aaron Eckhart, John Rhys-Davis, Eli Wallach, David Wenham, Geoffrey Rush, Ian McKellen
Autograph Craze
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Christian Bale?

Post by Autograph Craze »

YES IT IS AUTHENTIC! CONGRATS! :lol: :lol: :lol:
An autograph a day keeps the sadness away.....
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Yes, that is the real deal. I wrote to him twice and he signed a total of four photos for me. I also have a scren grab that I took off of Batman Begins of him writing words on a peice of paper and they match his handwriting style. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
Brownie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Brownie »

Yep, that's definately authentic. I got him both in-person and TTM and they match exactly.

Top-10 Favorite Autographs: Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington, Johnny Depp, Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, Larry David, Gary Oldman and Sir Anthony Hopkins.

My Autograph Website: http://squishington.webs.com/