TWILIGHT MOVIE NEWS (GOOD AND BAD NEWS)!! COMMENT!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
dragon_star
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: TWILIGHT MOVIE NEWS (GOOD AND BAD NEWS)!! COMMENT!

Post by dragon_star »

The Lord of the Rings films were about 3 hours each and they were still shown that long
Favourite TTM - Richard O'Brien

Favourite in Person - Vicki Michelle

Favourite Autograph - John Fiedler
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

Lutz and Greene don't need to chill out, if only you knew how BAD Summit is to they're actors. They are cheated of they're money. So much of it is for them and the actors are ripped off. No they will never make as much as Kristen and Rob but they are making far less than they deserve when Ashley and Kellan are doing more stunts and dangerous work than other actors.I think it's important for the actors to stand up to these companies. Especially Summit, who takes in more from them in conventions and so on than anything else. It's all a way for Summit to get more money and if none of the actors that work for them speak up it will continue. It's a shame that companies like these get away with things.

On the topic of two movies being made. I really don't see the point. All they want, is again more and more money to come in, double the intake which they know they will get with the HUGE fanbase that will support 2 movies being made or three out of one book, so to say. It's a low scheme and i don't agree with it. It could be done in a 3 hour movie, i know many people would sit down to see the cast on the screen for three hours.

Chrissy
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

Chrissy wrote:Lutz and Greene don't need to chill out, if only you knew how BAD Summit is to they're actors. They are cheated of they're money. So much of it is for them and the actors are ripped off. No they will never make as much as Kristen and Rob but they are making far less than they deserve when Ashley and Kellan are doing more stunts and dangerous work than other actors.I think it's important for the actors to stand up to these companies. Especially Summit, who takes in more from them in conventions and so on than anything else. It's all a way for Summit to get more money and if none of the actors that work for them speak up it will continue. It's a shame that companies like these get away with things.

On the topic of two movies being made. I really don't see the point. All they want, is again more and more money to come in, double the intake which they know they will get with the HUGE fanbase that will support 2 movies being made or three out of one book, so to say. It's a low scheme and i don't agree with it. It could be done in a 3 hour movie, i know many people would sit down to see the cast on the screen for three hours.

Chrissy
well them needing to chill out is my opinion...so {up} they need to understand that they are not Taylor, Kristen And Robert... :D thats just what i think...thanks for your opinion.

Favorite Successes:

Britney Spears (VV), Cheetah Girls, Danity Kane, Selena Gomez, Jeff Dunham (VV), and George Lopez (VV Super Success)! :)
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

irish_angel wrote:According to Hollywood Insider Kellan and Ashley have now signed their deals for Breaking Dawn

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/05/ ... king-dawn/
hmmmmmmmmm...

Favorite Successes:

Britney Spears (VV), Cheetah Girls, Danity Kane, Selena Gomez, Jeff Dunham (VV), and George Lopez (VV Super Success)! :)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

musicfan wrote:

Chrissy
well them needing to chill out is my opinion...so {up} they need to understand that they are not Taylor, Kristen And Robert... [/quote]

Yes, but what you need to understand is that nowhere in your original post did it say "they want the same payment as the big three". It simply said they wanted a pay rise.I m sure they are understand they are not the main stars, but that does not mean they are not entitled to a pay rise. For all we know, they could be asking for a fraction of the stars payment...
irish_angel wrote:According to Hollywood Insider Kellan and Ashley have now signed their deals for Breaking Dawn

Excellent. Athough, I followed a link on the site, and it says Megan Fox will not be in Transformers 3! Given how rubbish T2 was, there is no way I am watching it now lol! :lol:
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

Jaffer wrote:
musicfan wrote:

Chrissy
well them needing to chill out is my opinion...so {up} they need to understand that they are not Taylor, Kristen And Robert...
Yes, but what you need to understand is that nowhere in your original post did it say "they want the same payment as the big three". It simply said they wanted a pay rise.I m sure they are understand they are not the main stars, but that does not mean they are not entitled to a pay rise. For all we know, they could be asking for a fraction of the stars payment...

Excellent. Athough, I followed a link on the site, and it says Megan Fox will not be in Transformers 3! Given how rubbish T2 was, there is no way I am watching it now lol! :lol:
[/quote]

:mrgreen: but there are millions of people that can take their places and you know what it will still have amazing ratings...people think that those two minor characters will make a difference if they get replaced and really: i dont think it will...but they got what they wanted so good 4 them {up}

Favorite Successes: