looking for a david bowie autograph to buy

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
slinky462
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

looking for a david bowie autograph to buy

Post by slinky462 »

Im looking to buy an authentic David Bowie Autograph. I prefer it to be an 8x10 photo. Also it will need to come with some sort of proof that its an authentic autograph. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Nathan Norrod
Sell a man a fish feed him for a day....teach a man how to fish, lose a steady customer!
pinkie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: looking for a david bowie autograph to buy

Post by pinkie »

Not an 8x10, but the offical David Bowie website has Ziggy Stardust 2002 limited signed and numbered lithographs for sale still at $99.95. These are signed by David and artist Rex Ray.
ToTheSea
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ToTheSea »

You're going to have to pay top dollar if you want an authentic Bowie. He is virtually impossible to get an autograph from, so I highly recommend you see his website as posted by pinkie above if you're serious about your purchase.

{up}
slinky462
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by slinky462 »

thanks guys. im part of his fan club on the site but have never looked at the store haha. I imagined he would be impossible to get. Ive gotten my other favorite singers Paul McCartney/Ringo Starr and Elton John. I met all of them though. I doubt all ever meet my all time favorite Bowie.

nate
Sell a man a fish feed him for a day....teach a man how to fish, lose a steady customer!
Luckystars
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Luckystars »

I got him on an index card YEARS ago. I'd sell it for a reasonable price if I can find it
slinky462
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by slinky462 »

i wouldnt pay a whole lot unless there was some sort of proof that you could give me. no offense to you please dont take it the wrong way its just hard to tell with the internet. How did you obtain the autograph?

Thanks,
Nate
Luckystars
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Luckystars »

ya its understandable, the only proof realy is a photo of them signing that EXACT ITEM in the EXact spot, unfortunatly we dont see that often
slinky462 wrote:i wouldnt pay a whole lot unless there was some sort of proof that you could give me. no offense to you please dont take it the wrong way its just hard to tell with the internet. How did you obtain the autograph?

Thanks,
Nate
krivos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by krivos »

slinky462 wrote:i wouldnt pay a whole lot unless there was some sort of proof that you could give me. no offense to you please dont take it the wrong way its just hard to tell with the internet. How did you obtain the autograph?

Thanks,
Nate
I'm a year late but i have like 4 authographs of David Bowie...only one i got in person on the back of my concert ticket in 1990 in Holland outside his hotel ! and he added "Best Wishes Bowie '90" :) but i once got a vinyl "Heroes" signed in 1977 when he did a promo tour around Europe on TV etc...it was given as a price for a Dutch musicmagazine !! it's real ! and the owner gived it to me as a present !!! and a signed catalogue of his Art Exhibit in London 1995 you could buy signed in red for not much money then...in the store in the same street...and i did buy the Genesis Moonage Daydream book by Mick Rock signed by both :) but i would never sell anything...but on his Bowienet you can sometimes win signed stuff !!!