Waiting Time....

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
smackedsillyxxx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Waiting Time....

Post by smackedsillyxxx »

Hey whats up? I was wondering how long do you guys normally wait before you think the letter is lost
and said another one?
RYAN J.

Re: Waiting Time....

Post by RYAN J. »

I've just learned to be patient. My longest success took 1,015 days. Fans don't realize that most celebs get thousands of letters a week and having to sort them all out takes a while. Specially if they are filming or something, then they just get backlogged with mail and it takes longer. I wish more celebs would post pics of the bins and bins fanmail they get so us fans can understand why it takes a while for a reply.

I also don't get worried when I send a request then someone sends to the same person afer me and they get their's back first. I always end up getting mine later on, even several months later in some cases. So it's all good.

RYAN J. 8)
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

I have never thought my letters were lost, never. Like ryan j. said you just gotta be patient...My longest request took about 320 days... :)

Favorite Successes:

Britney Spears (VV), Cheetah Girls, Danity Kane, Selena Gomez, Jeff Dunham (VV), and George Lopez (VV Super Success)! :)
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757 »

I Waited 3 years for Whoopi Goldberg. never thought about it being lost but thought of them throwing it out :lol: for some reason or said something in my letter that they didnt like!
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

Ryco11757 wrote:I Waited 3 years for Whoopi Goldberg. never thought about it being lost but thought of them throwing it out :lol: for some reason or said something in my letter that they didnt like!
3 years for Whoopi? i only waited 5 months i think....she took that long for you?? whoa...

Favorite Successes:

Britney Spears (VV), Cheetah Girls, Danity Kane, Selena Gomez, Jeff Dunham (VV), and George Lopez (VV Super Success)! :)
smackedsillyxxx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by smackedsillyxxx »

thanx for the insight!
echoamaru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by echoamaru »

Very encouraging! Many thanks! :D
SaberFireTiger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SaberFireTiger »

RYAN J. wrote: I also don't get worried when I send a request then someone sends to the same person afer me and they get their's back first. I always end up getting mine later on, even several months later in some cases. So it's all good.

RYAN J. 8)
This makes me feel better about a lot of my requests. :)
Favorites: Fran Kranz, Jeffrey Donovan, Stana Katic, Summer Glau, Bridget Regan, Craig Horner, Karen Gillan, Matt Smith, Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, Daniel Radcliffe, my most wanted: JOSS WHEDON!
IP:Eliza Dushku, Adam Baldwin, Jewel Staite, Sean Maher, Ron Glass
Most Wanted: Dollhouse Cast