Can you still get autographs without the large envelope?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
hcar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Can you still get autographs without the large envelope?

Post by hcar »

I have been getting the autographs from actualfacts celebritys for a while, but i've never sent out for one before. I was wondering if I sent things in a plain square (birthday card ish ones), would I still be able to get a autograph?

The first people i'm trying to get are:
Fall out boy
Paramore
My chemical romance
Chelsea handler
Nickelback (Not a fan, but i'd like to try and get one for my mom.)

So if anyone knows if those paticular people do it, that'd be great.(:
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Can you still get autographs without the large envelope?

Post by musicfan »

yea you can send things in a smaller items.. :) i wouldnt do that because then they would have to pay for postage if you dont include a stamped envelope and reqeusts might take longer and some might not even come back....so i would send them in a 9x12 envelope... :) but do it @ your won risk... {up}

you can still send smaller items in a 9x12 envelope... :)

good luck.

Favorite Successes:

Britney Spears (VV), Cheetah Girls, Danity Kane, Selena Gomez, Jeff Dunham (VV), and George Lopez (VV Super Success)! :)
hcar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hcar »

Thanks, I'll try and buy some big envelopes soon.(: my mom said to start a bit smaller...
So I already wrote a letter to bruce jenner. xD

I'll be sending out the letter to Bruce, and a letter to Escape the fate tommorow. xD

And -off topic, but you got Britney?:D I love her!
Revolver
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Revolver »

Can you still get autographs without the large envelope? Absolutely! {up} And anyone who tries to convince you differently doesn't know what they're talking about. I've gotten nearly every autograph in my collection by using these DLB size envelopes below, into which you can easily fit a 4 x 6 photo. I would recommend this method for individual requests, but not necessarily to a band as there won't be enough space on the photo for them all to sign:

See my latest successes! Click -> Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

Revolver wrote:Can you still get autographs without the large envelope? Absolutely! {up} And anyone who tries to convince you differently doesn't know what they're talking about. I've gotten nearly every autograph in my collection by using these DLB size envelopes below, into which you can easily fit a 4 x 6 photo. I would recommend this method for individual requests, but not necessarily to a band as there won't be enough space on the photo for them all to sign:

not every celeb will send back a signed photo without a sase....most will but you will find some people who wont..i they send a stamped 4x6 then 1000%yes they will.. :)

Favorite Successes:

Britney Spears (VV), Cheetah Girls, Danity Kane, Selena Gomez, Jeff Dunham (VV), and George Lopez (VV Super Success)! :)
Revolver
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Revolver »

musicfan wrote:not every celeb will send back a signed photo without a sase....most will but you will find some people who wont..i they send a stamped 4x6 then 1000%yes they will.. :)
Sorry, what?! :lol: I was just recommending the type of envelope and photo-size I use, I didn't mention anything about return postage (which is always better to add if you can obviously).
See my latest successes! Click -> Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

Revolver wrote:
musicfan wrote:not every celeb will send back a signed photo without a sase....most will but you will find some people who wont..i they send a stamped 4x6 then 1000%yes they will.. :)
Sorry, what?! :lol: I was just recommending the type of envelope and photo-size I use, I didn't mention anything about return postage (which is always better to add if you can obviously).
":lol:" i understand that u were reccomending something but this title of this thread is: "Can you still get autographs without the large envelope?" meaning only sending a letter and a photo...so they arent wanting to send a envelope at all....so thats what i meant.. {up} So a SAE... :)

Favorite Successes: