Is an addiction to mail normal when collecting autographs?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
ginctm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Is an addiction to mail normal when collecting autographs?

Post by ginctm »

o.o....Everyday I wake up, go to check mail, go back to bed (if it's too early), this may happen up to fifteen times... (I live in a university residence, checking mail=sitting up)

Last week I only got 3 letters, and they all came on monday. It depressed me for the 4 other days....

I'm hopeing to get mail this monday or tuesday (I'm leaving wednesday, and all mail i receive aftewr that will be returned to sender, I've prepared, but I'm still waiting on some letters to arrive)
I <3 Mail...
Celebrities Send ME Autograph Requests.
crisabell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Is an addiction to mail normal when collecting autographs?

Post by crisabell »

Once i started collecting, i also started to love checking the mail. I am very excited when I check the mail, because I used to never get anything. but now I do. Not very often since i'm pretty new, but I LOVE MAIL! I'm w/ ya!! I'm always very hppy to get home from school, and ask my mom if i got anything. the only day i really check the mail myself, is on saturaday, and i'm sad there is know mail on sunday :(

Sara :mrgreen:
____________________________________________________________________________________

So...basically...I'm in love with Harry Styles.
"shot me outta the sky, you're my kryptonite."

Most Recent Successes: Demi Lovato TTM, Allisyn Ashley Arm TTM
Most Wanted: Josh Hutcherson, One Direction.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Revolver
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Revolver »

Thanks to this hobby I'm freakishly obsessed with the mail and all things related to the post office. :lol:
See my latest successes! Click -> Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Icena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Icena »

I actually enjoy buying stamps now.
R.I.P Jeremy Brett, The Only Sherlock Holmes I've Ever Known.
Sammya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sammya »

Revolver wrote:Thanks to this hobby I'm freakishly obsessed with the mail and all things related to the post office. :lol:
That makes two of us :mrgreen:
>> My autograph collection site << *NEW WEBSITE!*
omgitscaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by omgitscaro »

Sammya wrote:
Revolver wrote:Thanks to this hobby I'm freakishly obsessed with the mail and all things related to the post office. :lol:
And now three. :mrgreen:
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

omgitscaro wrote:
Sammya wrote:
And now three. :mrgreen:
*raises hand* and now four lol I am bad for being desperate
most recent: 6/18/17 Geri Holliwell

https://bsbpinkangel99.wixsite.com/honestlyya my blog
http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm My Harry Potter/Twilight Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/lokinickfan8467/index.htm My Main Site
http://anitasroyaltysite.webs.com/ My Royalty Site

Favorites: BSB, Robert Pattinson, JK Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Taylor Lautner, Rupert Grint, Nikki Reed, Taylor Momsen, Emma Watson.
dollhouse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dollhouse »

I´m not so bad anymore. My first autographs came in 2002. And I have had couple of breaks and then I started again.
I also managed very well. I wasn´t part of any of these collection sites. :) I also wait for the mail, but when I don´t get any autogrpahs ( only bills) I just think, damn, maybe tomorrow :D
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursha »

I have had around 30 penplas when I was 12, 13, 14 years old so I got 10 letters on some days (all of them were from Slovenia and usually we replied to each other the same day as we got the letter :D Crazy! Luckily postage was not so expensive), I remember once coming back from holiday and there were like 30 letters waiting for me. Great feeling! ;) So that's when I started to enjoy getting mail and that continued and it still does :) Yea, I love getting letters! I love checking mail and I hate when there's nothing for me or just a bill for my parents (because when seeing a white envelope I always get excited an d I am always VERY disappointed when finding out it's just a bill)...
-Urša
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website
tarrbear
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tarrbear »

Haha, I love coming home from school and heading to the mailbox now, whenever I get an envelope that's addressed to me I get all excited lol.

When I received my Jeff Dunham autograph I pulled it out, went through the mail on top of it and when I got to the big white envelope I saw my name and smiled figuring it was an autograph, I then looked at the return address and became confused, I didn't recognize the name or address, but I looked back to my name again, and sadly it took me this long to realize that was my hand writing and that the only white envelope I sent out was to Jeff Dunham. I walked back to the house very very very quickly. I love these little freak out sessions when getting the mail!