Anyone Going To Autographica 2010?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Icena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Anyone Going To Autographica 2010?

Post by Icena »

Hey! I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place, but I was wondering if anyone on here was going to Autographica 2010? (It's held in Birmingham, England, this time from the 7th-9th of May.)

I've never been before and was wondering if anyone could give me some first hand information on what to expect, how large it is, average waiting times, etc. Thanks!

Their website is:
http://autographica.co.uk/

In case anyone's interested ^_^
R.I.P Jeremy Brett, The Only Sherlock Holmes I've Ever Known.
mightyswagman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Anyone Going To Autographica 2010?

Post by mightyswagman »

I went a few years back and found the place massive,waiting times are dependent on who the guest is you want to see,i waited about 15 mins for George lazenby,but only 5 mins for brian blessed and doug Bradley who i met at the bar between autograph sessions,but i have waited longer for a pint at my local bar,you never seemed hurried or cramped,hope this helps :lol:
Icena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Anyone Going To Autographica 2010?

Post by Icena »

Oh, thank you for the help!
I'm hoping to mainly see Edward Hardwicke, and a couple of others if the lines for them aren't too long. I wasn't expecting it to be that large, but people have been telling me otherwise. I guess I'll just wait and see! Thanks again ^_^
R.I.P Jeremy Brett, The Only Sherlock Holmes I've Ever Known.