Jane Seymour

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Andrew2000
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jane Seymour

Post by Andrew2000 »

just a simple question, i see that you have to pay $10 to charity for Jane Seymours autograph and as i live in the uk i want to know if sending a £10 cheque would be okay as its obviously more difficult paying in dollars. I would really appreciate any feedback, thanks
:)
Favourite autographs: Amanda Seyfried, Gina Bellman, Jane Seymour, Rosamund Pike, Sienna Miller, Keeley Hawes, Alan Shearer, Martin Keown, Joanna Page, Martin Clunes, Rob Brydon, Sally Hawkins, Diana Vickers, Paul Barber, Jessica Jane Clement, Nichola Burley, Ashleigh and Pudsey
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jane Seymour

Post by Jaffer »

I am not sure, but since the pound is worth more, you would be paying close to USA $20, so they could quite possibly accept!
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Johnny's Fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Johnny's Fan »

I very much doubt whether they would be able to cash a British cheque over there.

It's very easy to get dollars. I do it all the time. Just simply get some from the exchange section of the Post Office. It will probably cost you about £6 and you just ask for $10 worth and they will give it to you no problem.

Playbills: A Little Night Music (Angela Lansbury), Wicked, A Steady Rain (Daniel Craig & Hugh Jackman), The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, The Phantom of the Opera, Blithe Spirit (Angela Lansbury)
Most Wanted: Jason Isaacs, Andy Serkis, Peter Jackson, Johnny Depp
Personalized: 54
Most prized: Cate Blanchett, Tony Shalhoub, Mary Costa, Daniel Craig, Brad Bird, Patti LuPone, Richard Taylor, Angela Lansbury, Aaron Eckhart, John Rhys-Davis, Eli Wallach, David Wenham, Geoffrey Rush, Ian McKellen
Icena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Icena »

£10 is a little more than $10. Actually it's more like...£6.50 at the moment?

Best to send dollars, to be on the safe side ^_^
R.I.P Jeremy Brett, The Only Sherlock Holmes I've Ever Known.
Andrew2000
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Andrew2000 »

thanks for the feedback everyone :D
Favourite autographs: Amanda Seyfried, Gina Bellman, Jane Seymour, Rosamund Pike, Sienna Miller, Keeley Hawes, Alan Shearer, Martin Keown, Joanna Page, Martin Clunes, Rob Brydon, Sally Hawkins, Diana Vickers, Paul Barber, Jessica Jane Clement, Nichola Burley, Ashleigh and Pudsey