It's important, I need some American stamps

Looking for autographs, stamps...
crazylife
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

It's important, I need some American stamps

Post by crazylife »

Hello forum!! I'm Spanish and here's very very difficult to get some American stamps..so I'm wondering if someone can sell me his/her American stamps..the bad news is that i don't have credit card (and i don't have paypal) so I've thought that i can send the money in an envelope (in €) and then, the person who obtain my money, send me the stamps...It's important for me cause i think the chances of receive an autograph are bigger if i send the celebrities a SASE.

Thank you for read me ^^

Byeeeee

I know I can do it ^^
Miekje1199
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: It's important, I need some American stamps

Post by Miekje1199 »

Hey,

I know your problem. I live in the Netherlands and they don't sell american stamps here.
But you can go to this topic: viewtopic.php?f=127&t=133137 and sent en pm to Gracie84. Then you can order some american stamps. She does except euros, but only in bills and it takes a little more time to get the stamps cause she has to exchange the bills to dollars. But if it isn't for a VV you probably doesn't have a problem with waiting. I sent my money yesterday, so I hope I get my stamps soon.

I hoped I helped a bit and good luck!

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
crazylife
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by crazylife »

Miekje1199 wrote:Hey,

I know your problem. I live in the Netherlands and they don't sell american stamps here.
But you can go to this topic: viewtopic.php?f=127&t=133137 and sent en pm to Gracie84. Then you can order some american stamps. She does except euros, but only in bills and it takes a little more time to get the stamps cause she has to exchange the bills to dollars. But if it isn't for a VV you probably doesn't have a problem with waiting. I sent my money yesterday, so I hope I get my stamps soon.

Ohhh Gracie84, yes, i sent her a pm three hours ago more or less but i didn't know exactly if her shop was open yet, now i know that it's open..nice!..So i only can wait for her response.
And don't worry..i have plenty of time, you know, i want to send Abigail Breslin, and she isn't in any "VV" but, more or less, how long does she exchange the bills to dolars?? Thank ^^

P.S.: Excuse me , i didn't understand the phrase "She does expect euros" does it mean that can i pay in euros?? tell me yess please!! jeje

I know I can do it ^^
mharm2k6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mharm2k6 »

crazylife wrote:
Miekje1199 wrote:Hey,

Ohhh Gracie84, yes, i sent her a pm three hours ago more or less but i didn't know exactly if her shop was open yet, now i know that it's open..nice!..So i only can wait for her response.
And don't worry..i have plenty of time, you know, i want to send Abigail Breslin, and she isn't in any "VV" but, more or less, how long does she exchange the bills to dolars?? Thank ^^

P.S.: Excuse me , i didn't understand the phrase "She does expect euros" does it mean that can i pay in euros?? tell me yess please!! jeje

I know I can do it ^^
I think they mean she "accepts" Euros... so you can pay Gracie84 in euros.
Miekje1199
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Miekje1199 »

O sorry :oops:

I meant accept, not except. I was studying on a big geography exam, so I didn't see my mistake. Sorry for that.

When I sent her a pm, I got a reply a few days later. She said she barely checks anymore, so if it takes too long, sent me a pm. I got her e-mail address. Then you can send her a e-mail.

You can pay in Euros (only bills), but as said, it takes some more time. I don't know how much longer, but I sent my money 2 days ago. I'll let you know when I receive the stamps.

I'll might reply really late if I received the stamps. I'm on a one-week school trip to Greece (Yeeh!) from the 22th till the 29th op April.

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
crazylife
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by crazylife »

Ok, thank man! Yesterday she replied me and now i have her email ^^ i only have to wait for she tell me where she lives.

P.S.: I was in Italy two years ago (more or less near to Greece xD) and it was great..wau i remember i did a loooooooot of things..i enjoyed a lot!
Byeee

I know I can do it ^^
Miekje1199
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Miekje1199 »

Cool! Good luck with your stamps and your request.

In November I'm going on a exchange with a Italian school near Rome. So in 7 months I'll visit Italy too with school.

I love my school. Although we had to pay to trip to Greece ourselves. I paid half and my parents paid the other half.