Help me confused on stamps.

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Tuco

Help me confused on stamps.

Post by Tuco »

Hello, I live in the U.S. and sent out an envelope and a sase( not a minilla envelope, just a normal enevelope because im sending out index cards) and im nervous i didnt use enough stamps. i sent out 39 cents worth of stamps, is that enough?
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

Hey!! I think thats enough for a regular sized envelope!! I'm sure you'll get it back!! Celebrities are known for adding additional postage!! Don't be worried!! i'm sure you'll get it back

Chrissy :D
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
RobinTreksPeru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RobinTreksPeru »

thats fine for an index card in the USA as far as im concerned. and as chrissy says, if the celeb adds anything else of their own in, they normally add a wee bit onto the postage costs to cover it themselves.

dont worry - as soon as the first comes through you will know that all the others will be ok as well.

Robin
Visit my Charity Web Journal @

http://the10grandcharitychallenge.wordpress.com

thanks
Robin

Post by Guest »

how would you know howmany stamps to put on a larger envelope like for an 8x10
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

An IRC is normally equal the minimum postage of your country. If your sending within your country I would say 1-2 IRCs would be sufficient. Otherwise, overseas/international 2-3 IRCs should do!

Hope that helps!

Larisie :D
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

froggys_friend91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by froggys_friend91 »

The index cards should get back with one stamp on them..
If your sending the 8x10 envelope somewhere in the US.. two stamps should be enough. But sending it to another country cost more I believe so I would use 4 stamps maybe 5.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:13 am.