Should I put my own address as the RETURN address on SASE

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
lovesexaysingers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Should I put my own address as the RETURN address on SASE

Post by lovesexaysingers »

Should I put my own address as the RETURN address on the SASE?
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Should I put my own address as the RETURN address on SASE

Post by nicole175 »

lovesexaysingers wrote:Should I put my own address as the RETURN address on the SASE?
you can put the stars if you want to that way you know who it's from before opening it most people do I do sometime and other times I dont
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
packrat

Post by packrat »

I always use my address as the return address on the SASE. Just in case if I should fail to put sufficient postage on there it will still be delivered with a postage due notice. It can also keep someone else from taking a five-finger discount.
chriscollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chriscollector »

packrat wrote:I always use my address as the return address on the SASE. Just in case if I should fail to put sufficient postage on there it will still be delivered with a postage due notice. It can also keep someone else from taking a five-finger discount.
Exactly! Also if there is a postage increase or the star is kind enough to add their own photo or cardboard. If I didn't have my address in both spots I would have missed on on tons of great returns. Sometimes I get one from 3 years ago, last year I got one I sent in 2004.
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

I ALWAYS put my return address in the that spot on the SASE. That the post office won't steal it if they saw the celeb's name instead. {down}

RYAN J. 8)
Selise

Post by Selise »

I always put my address in the return address spot too.

I've gotten quite a few returned to me after long waits (one was from 2001 that I got last year!)
Favorite Autographs: Luciano Pavarotti (IP), Joan Baez, Dorothy Hammill (IP)
Newest Autos: Tim Allen, Daniel Radcliffe x3, John Lithgow
Visit My Site (not all autos up yet!): http://selise.fotopic.net/ <-recently updated