Can Lindsay Lohan get it together?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)

Will Lindsay Lohan ever get it together?

You may select 1 option

View results

dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Can Lindsay Lohan get it together?

Post by dfreely »

Curious as to your thoughts on it.

I never liked Lohan, but part of me always wanted to see her just get it together - stop the drugs, stop the partying, and build a decent career for herself - if only because I like comeback stories. But after all the recent episodes (the E-Trade baby-suing, people close to her saying she's going to die if she doesn't get help, the coke-shoes thing, etc) I'm starting to wonder if she ever will.

Also made it a poll for the heck of it.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Can Lindsay Lohan get it together?

Post by Jaffer »

Good question, I voted no. Imo, she is in too deep to turn back now. It is a shame because she really was quite talented.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightning »

I would say no she cannot turn it around now for a few reasons,for 1 she was always liked for her kid/teen roles which shes too old and weathered for now,lol And for 2 it's not like shes loved by millions like say britney spears was nobody really cares if she comes back or not and last but not least she has no really stable family support or role models to keep her straight.She can probably look forward to shows like celebrity rehab,celebrity fit club & celebrity apprentice if she can get there on time... :? But i wish her the best... {up}
omgitscaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by omgitscaro »

I voted "Yes, but not in the foreseeable future."

She just needs to get out of the limelight for a long time and get her mess together.

But for now I can only hope, as I love comeback stories as well. :mrgreen:
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

Kinda split between "yes, in the foreseeable future" and "no" myself.
omgitscaro wrote: She just needs to get out of the limelight for a long time and get her mess together.
That's certainly a solution, but one's gotta wonder if Lohan would even bother. It just seems like she doesn't want it.
tarrbear
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tarrbear »

No
Revolver
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Revolver »

No. And it won't be much of a loss as she hasn't got an ounce of talent.
See my latest successes! Click -> Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
TennisPlaya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TennisPlaya »

:shock: weird poll imo Im following Lindsay on twitter and she seemed fine to me.
She just release new single and promote her documentary on BBC.
and the most shocking is she has new movie MACHETE with Robert De Niro,Quentin Tarantino to release later this year. boy i think she get it together enough for me. I'm glad im not a gossip fan
dramalicious
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dramalicious »

I voted soon. I love Lindsay, and I honestly still see her as that little girl in the Parent Trap, innocent etc. With drugs and stuff she went wrong, but it seems she's getting herself back on track with her charity work, even if it might be for the publicity :neutral: I think she's just one of those Disney people...like Miley Cyrus or something, they always seem to do something to muck up their image! Must be hard in the spotlight all the time, though.
Received Recently:Joanna Lumley, Colin Firth, Judi Dench, Sophia Loren
Most wanted: ? Hugh Grant, Emma Roberts, Britney Spears, Paul Mccartney, Elizabeth Taylor, Jennifer Aniston ?
Waiting for: Gary Numan, Lauren Conrad (woah, no need to take 7months lauren, Rihanna, Lady Gaga.color]
[color=#FF8040]about to send out (I take forever): Gwen Stefani

summerbayexile
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by summerbayexile »

Personal opinion Revolver, but I can't agree she hasn't got an ounce of talent. She was exceptional in Parent Trap and superb in Mean Girls. I really hope she gets it back together, and I'm sure she will. When she does I think she'll be better than ever.