is it too late to start collecting?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Bailey13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

is it too late to start collecting?

Post by Bailey13 »

i was wondering does anyone think it is too late to start autograph collecting?
i was just wondering this because alot of the stars i want autographs for dont usually sign anymore or they are to famous (ex. Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Taylor Launter etc)
do you think i should start trying to collect anyways, i was thinking of starting by writing to the Vampire Diaries cast as well as Degrassi.
Do you think i should????
RYAN J.

Re: is it too late to start collecting?

Post by RYAN J. »

Sure!! I know the stars you listed don't sign TTM all that often, but I know Taylor Swift was signing loads when she was on her Australian tour. Kinda wish I has sent there!! Justin Bieber has in my opinion let fame go to his head all too quickly. I never even saw a single TTM success from him on here. I know he does lots of nice things like visiting fans and hosting contests for meet and greets. maybe perhaps the bigger stars have told him horror stories about getting autograph requests or something. But you can still write to them and see what type of success you can get. I'm currently waiting on Taylor Swift via her agency. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
rachumz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: is it too late to start collecting?

Post by rachumz »

For some of the more famous artists, you can try writing to them via venue (such as Taylor Swift).
Be sure to include a SASE with your letter.
Collecting autographs since 2001!