Randy Orton (wwe IP success!!)

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
jpellem
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Randy Orton (wwe IP success!!)

Post by jpellem »

Met Randy at a House Show in my hometown. Have been told by many that he is not the nicest person to confront for an autograph. So I got my courage up and when i saw him outside of the hotel the superstars were staying at. After watching him run off about 15 children and their parents i thought OMG it's true, this guy is a complete jerk.....but i couldn't be more wrong...when he got out of his vehicle, i approached him and said "Hi, Mr. Orton, how are you?" and his reply was "thank you for letting me at least get out of my car, im doing great, how are you?" And for about 45 min. he sat with me and my little brother in the hotel lobby and chit chatted and signed autographs...Awesome Awesome guy!!! But, if you ever get to meet him be as courteous and polite as possible for best hopes for an autograph.

Both of these photo's I took myself at the Nashville Raw when HHH returned from his neck injury:

Autograph 1 & 2:

http://yfrog.com/5irandyorton10001j
http://yfrog.com/0nrandyorton20001j

comments are welcome
Mjr Frank Burns
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Randy Orton (wwe IP success!!)

Post by Mjr Frank Burns »

Nice story and success .... But you can hardly make out the signature ... or is it the picture/scan itself? Nice job, and you are right ... Just show respect and patience.
jpellem
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jpellem »

it is the scan...he wrote my name very sloppy tho on both...very nice guy, as are all the superstars. but all it says is "to james randy orton"
ne0ven0m
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ne0ven0m »

Good job on that {up} , and it's nice to hear a different side of him from all the other encounters. I try to be polite as possible whenever I see them at house shows and signings too.
There's nothing like seeing your own handwriting on a letter addressed to yourself in your mailbox :D
Diane
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Diane »

i love randy. hes one of my fav wrestlers. so of course if some day i were to ever meet him of course ima be polite. plus im too shy so i wouldnt be like omg randyyy. lol
Autographs of people are below.

john cena 1 real autograph a friend got for me

a bronson arroyo autograph that i got in person

a chris garver autograph in person

3 real bam margera autographs one on each index card

1 Devin Lima autograph

2 Kat Von D autographs

Bam Margera, Brandon Novak and Joe Franz autograph in my Dreamseller book by Novak in person

The Miz autograph in person

Slash

Sully Erna in person
onewild&crazyguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by onewild&crazyguy »

I will admit I am completely jealous there are only 4 people on the current roster that I have never met and Randy is #1 on my list (theyre doing a house show here sunday so Im hopin to cross him off the list) Awesome Success! {up}
jpellem
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jpellem »

cool...he's not going to sign at the venue, u have to get him on the way into the hotel or resturant..good luck tho and let me know how it turns out
onewild&crazyguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by onewild&crazyguy »

Yeah I always hit up either the gym or hotel (once in a while a signing but I hate those cause 90% of the ones Ive been to it was autograph only no pictures which I dont like and the venue hardly ever) I did get him along with 2 of the 3 other ones I needed yesterday Ill post the success later after I find my camera and upload the pics
HAdams05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HAdams05 »

i got his auto ip as well but back in 2003...i met him at a local radio station...i got to touch his muscle...hehe...alot of the wrestlers are nice as long as u let them eat but some really get annoyed at fans sometimes when they're out...rey mysterio is the worst!
Favorite Success: Ryan Reynolds, Maggie Grace, Mark Feuerstein

[color=#0040FF] Recent Successes of 2014: Rashida Jones, Derek Hough (ip), Emma Slater (ip), playbill from "The Commons of Pensacola", Britney Spears, Tony Dovolani, Michael Urie (Buyer & Cellar Playbill), Ed O'Neill, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Colin O'Donoghue