Canada autograph request

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Rebafan

Canada autograph request

Post by Rebafan »

I would like to send an autograph request to Canada for the 1st time and was wondering if I use U.S. stamps both ways or if I use US to get there and CANADA ones to get back...or whatever...and how much do I need to get there and back.

Thanks!
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Canada autograph request

Post by BossC »

You use US stamps sending the request TO Canada but you need Canadian stamps on the SASE.

What all are you sending? The minimum from the US to Canada is 0.75 but if you tell me what you are sending I can be more precise.

BossC
kann
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kann »

Postage from Canada to USA
- small letter up to 6" x 9" envelope with index card (30 grams) will be $1.00 Canadian Stamps

- 9" x 12" or 10" x 13" envelope with light cardboard and photo (100 grams) will be $2.00 Canadian Stamps
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

With respect, how did you become a moderator if you don't know this? Or at the very least, dont know how to find out for yourself?

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:10 pm.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.