Autograph Requests by E-Mail.

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Reero
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autograph Requests by E-Mail.

Post by Reero »

Hello,
As you can tell, I've been here for only an hour. Haha.
Well,
I would like to know the celebrities, that will send you an autographed photo to your mailing address, but you can send the request by email.
Sorry if that didn't make sense, but I can't mail anything to celebs, but I can recieve, for example, I send Selena Gomez an email requesting an autograph, and she'd send it to the following address.
So yea, all I wanna know are the names of the celebs that take requests by email.
THANK YOU <3

Autographs I want: Ariana Grande, AnnaLynne McCord, Jessica Stroup, Shenae Grimes, Debby Ryan, Dakota Fanning, Taylor Swift, Keke Palmer, Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Elle Fanning, Amanda Bynes, Emma Roberts. Cast of: The Hunger Games, Wizards of Waverly Place, Shake It Up, and Pretty Little Liars

Autographs I have: Cody Simpson (x3), Nicole Gale Anderson, Amanda Seyfried, Mark Salling, Buddy Handelson, Billy Unger, Zoe Myers, Jason Dolley, Victoria Justice autographed Victorious season 1 DVD, Brittany Curran (x2), Brittany Curran autographed Haunting Hour DVD, Brittany Curran autographed Legally Blondes DVD, Bandslam DVD autographed by Alyson Michalka, Jazzlyn Marae, Ryan Newman autographed photo, Zoom DVD autographed by Ryan Newman.

Requests I have sent: Dakota fanning, Nathan Kress, Adam Irigoyen, Davis Cleveland, Naya Rivera, Ashley Benson
Johnny's Fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Autograph Requests by E-Mail.

Post by Johnny's Fan »

Hi

I don't think you're going to get anywhere with this topic, as email addresses are not shared on here, and generally no one is going to give you a list of celebrities who receive requests by emails. They are too easy for people who want to spam them, to get hold of an use.

Why can't you send requests by the way?

Playbills: A Little Night Music (Angela Lansbury), Wicked, A Steady Rain (Daniel Craig & Hugh Jackman), The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, The Phantom of the Opera, Blithe Spirit (Angela Lansbury)
Most Wanted: Jason Isaacs, Andy Serkis, Peter Jackson, Johnny Depp
Personalized: 54
Most prized: Cate Blanchett, Tony Shalhoub, Mary Costa, Daniel Craig, Brad Bird, Patti LuPone, Richard Taylor, Angela Lansbury, Aaron Eckhart, John Rhys-Davis, Eli Wallach, David Wenham, Geoffrey Rush, Ian McKellen
Revolver
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Revolver »

If you cant send any requests by mail then you're in the wrong hobby completely.
See my latest successes! Click -> Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
bellicosejason
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bellicosejason »

Revolver wrote:If you cant send any requests by mail then you're in the wrong hobby completely.
My thoughts exactly. {up}
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Sorry, Like Johnny's Fan said we cannot post lists of email addresses on here. They only get spammed. You'll have to do your own research for them. Sorry. {down}

RYAN J. 8)