Elijah Wood SUCCESS!!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
stacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stacey »

Hey Chrissy!!! :D :D

AWWWW!!!Thats soo sweet that you love to see her happy!!! {love} You two DO seem like the best of friend!!!

AWWWW!!Thanks!! :D :oops: I hope that we all can become GREAT friends as well!! :D :P

I have been collecting over a year now!!How about you!?I am a VERY devoted ORLANDO BLOOM FAN!!!! {love} {??} I {??} HIM SOO MUCH!!Ever since I seen him in LOTR's The Fellowship of the Ring!!!Larisie told me that she made you an Orlando scrap book!! :D :P That was soo sweet of her!!I bet you were really happy!!!Lucky you!! :D :mrgreen:

Stacey :D
Aragil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aragil »

Wow Larisa!!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you got a Elijah Wood success!!! :D :D

It is FANTASTIC, Congratulations!! You really deserve it! And the autograph is even personalised, that mus be a dream come true for you!!

I can imagine how you must have felt when you saw the autograph! I would have fainted right away! :lol:

Well done, sweetie! :wink: {up}

http://www.freewebs.com/aragil/ ~ Please visit my autographs site! ~
starreyes

Post by starreyes »

That is so AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

Thank you both Joana and starreyes!!

I was AMAZED to have gotten it!!! :mrgreen: Surprisingly, I was quite calm, but couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day!!!! Your so sweet, Joana!! I can't believe its personalized and especially that he read my letter, I'm thrilled!!! {??}

Thank you both again!! :mrgreen:

Larisie :D :D
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!