Who is on your 'to write to' list?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
stephj32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Who is on your 'to write to' list?

Post by stephj32 »

Natalie Coughlin
Al Pacino
Britney Spears
Taylor Swift
Robert Pattinson
Kate Winslet
Leonardo DiCaprio
Carmelo Anthony
Carrie Underwood
Kellie Pickler
Pink

So many more, but I can't think of them right now!1
x-Jen-x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x-Jen-x »

Well, a few for me, but not alot, a couple I want to re-write too:

Shani wallis
Debbie Turner
Julie Andrews
Charmian Carr(re write)
Heather Menzies(re write)
Connie Fisher

Thats just about It I think..

Jen :)
stellar_fuse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stellar_fuse »

Adding to my list:

Matt Smith
Karen Gillan
Sugababes
Billie Piper (still haven't got around to re-sending)
indigo15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by indigo15 »

:D My write to list:

Evangeline Lilly (again...two tries so far with no luck; I'm going for lucky number three)
Britney Spears (why didn't I write to her during the "Circus" tour like everyone else did?)
Emily Procter (got a RTS from her a few years ago and just haven't gotten around to re-sending to her)
Matthew Fox (going to have to try him at some obscure via-venue, like the one authentic success from him last year)
Ian Somerhalder (so surprised when I saw a success from him via "Vampire Diaries"; I guess it wouldn't hurt to try him there)
Harold Perrineau (awesome on "Lost"; I've had years to write to him but never got around to it)
Danny Gokey (have an IP of him, but as he was my favorite on Idol, I'd like a TTM, too)
Adam Brody (had no idea he signed VV; Seth Cohen is probably one of the best teen characters ever)
Benjamin McKenzie (think I might try him via "Southland" just to see if I get lucky; it's been a while since the height of his "O.C." popularity)
Autumn Reeser (amazing as Taylor Townsend on "The O.C.")

and many, many others...
TTM SUCCESS: Kris Allen, David Archuleta, Aaron Ashmore, Shawn Ashmore, Mike Barz, Lance Bass (x2), Coby Bell (x2), Kameron Bink, Eric Carroll, Austin Carty, Eddie Cibrian, Misha Collins, Nicholas D'Agosto (x2), Tim Daly, Chris Daughtry, Melinda Doolittle (x2), Michael Emerson (x2), Chris Evans, Joey Fatone, Drew Fuller, Matt Giraud, Danny Gokey (x2), Greg Grunberg, Bret Harrison (x2), Melissa Joan Hart, Chelsie Hightower, Sam Huntington, Yvonne Jung, Bruce Kanegai (x3), Daniel Dae Kim, Yunjin Kim, Kristin Kreuk, Ken Leung, Patrick Levis, Blake Lewis, Jason Lezak, Gev Manoukian, Curt Mega, Jonathan Murphy, Masi Oka, Hayden Panettiere, Scarlett Pomers, Chris Richardson, Mark Salling, Ryne Sanborn, Drew Seeley, Sabrina Sloan, Jordin Sparks, Christy Smith (x2), Phil Stacey, Channing Tatum, Tia Texada, TJ Thyne, Mark Wahlberg, Brooke White (x2), Jason Wiles, Kris Williams

Latest IP: Emilio Dosal [10-18-2014 at SYTYCD Tour]
DisneyFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DisneyFan »

Soon I plan to write to Lady Gaga VV when she comes on tour this month, La Roux when they go on tour in April, and Cheryl Cole when she tours with the Black Eyed Peas in May.

oh, and to add to my list from before:
Cam Gigandet
Kristen Stewart
Kellan Lutz
Ashley Greene
The Streets
Jack O'Connell (Cook in the TV series Skins)
TTM Successes: Lily Allen (personalised, favourite!), Al Murray (personalised), Zach Braff (personalised).
In Person Successes: Enter Shikari (many times), Selena Gomez.
Most Wanted: Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Lady Gaga, Paramore, Taylor Swift, Danny Dyer, Frank Lampard, Pixie Lott, Cheryl Cole, Ellie Goulding, Ke$ha, Mischa Barton.
Waiting On: Danny Dyer, Corbin Bleu, Didier Drogba.
Theone30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Theone30 »

Pres. Jimmy Carter [us] and Donald Trump are on the short list for this week.

Waiting for many former and current US Politicians and Historical Figures:

Most Wanted--Henry Kissinger.(PM if you have one and want to trade)
Baseball HOF collection--40 and counting
2011 has been my best year for autographs over 300 in so far
*Don't post email addresses*
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by CWill97 »

I am planning to write to soon:
Tim Wakefield
Rachel McAdams
Tara Reid
Priest Holmes
Karolina Kurkova
Petra Nemcova
Alesandra Ambrosio
Joanna Krupa
Megan Fox
Tiki Barber
Marshall Faulk
Jerome Bettis
Warrick Dunn
Shaun Alexander

If anyone knows that one of them do not sign TTM, please tell me before Saturday because I am probably sending out a bunch this Sat. or Mon.
Good luck to everyone though! Hope you get what you want!
CWill
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
Annalise
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annalise »

Weirdly enough, I have a list infront of me right now labeled "To Write To:" lol

So far:

- Lady GaGa
- Rangers F.C
- J.K Rowling

Still brainstorming who I would love to have an autograph off. Amazing how when you try to sit and think these things out, everything you know practically jumps out the window lol
Autographs: David Tennant (x2 authentic), Robbie Coltrane (sfm), Evanna Lynch (preprint), Andrew Whyment (In Person, signed scrap of paper)
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by harrypotterfan. »

i just sent three letters last week to the cast of the vampier daires show i sent to the other fan mail.
netsfan00
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by netsfan00 »

couple athletes, couple rappers... same genres as usual, different people
New Jersey Nets