Who was the nicest celebrity?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
mizz_duff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Who was the nicest celebrity?

Post by mizz_duff »

Who was the nicest celebrity that you recieved an autograph from?..
mine I would have to say Skye Sweetnam and Dakota Fanning :P
idiotic idiot06
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by idiotic idiot06 »

I would have to say David Arquette...no wait that's the only celebrity I recieved anything back from. He did send me an authentic autograph though, and he was nice enough to bend the envelope to make it smaller and tape it (since his photo is small) so it would fi in my mailbox without the mailman destroying it.
Thank you for your help,
Nick

RTSs : 2
Pre-prints : 0
Autopens: 0
Authentics: 4
aussie_gal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aussie_gal »

Mine would have to be Delta Goodrem. I sent her a card and bear when is was diagnosed with Hodgkins Limphoma. I didn't think anymore about it,then I recieved an envelope in the mail. I opened it to find a postcard with Delta's pic on it and a Christmas card. The postcard said:
Dear Tamara,
Thank you so much for my lovely card and beautiful angel bear. All is going well and my treatment is nearly finished.
Thanks again for thinking of me.
Love Delta

I thought it was really nice of her to send it to me considering everything she was going thru.
James

Post by James »

My one would have to have been from James O Brien. Not many will have heard of him, but he is a London Roadio DJ on LBC.

He wrote me a very nice letter back ,signed 2 photos, gave me a window sticker, a mug and a fleece!
kaz

Post by kaz »

mine has to be from lee Ryan becasue they send out letters saying thank-you for all your support and if its in person as well probably tom cruise hes really nice to fans!!
James

Post by James »

Cool. I have also had letters from Eamonn Holmes and Ben Jones
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

Hello!!

Mine would have to be, Evangeline Lilly, she signed her own photo and wrote me a beautiful note on the back!!!

My most nicest in person, would have to be Orlando Bloom!

Chrissy :mrgreen:
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
Saz444
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Saz444 »

Mine is Kay and Danielle Panabaker and John Rhys Meyers :)
starreyes

Post by starreyes »

I have a few. Bill Bernstein, Jack Paar's wife Miriam Paar, George Martin, Peter Tork, and Brian Ray.
I would have to say Miriam Paar and Brian Ray were the nicest. Mr. Ray wrote a really nice letter and Ms. Paar wrote two really nice letters and was really kind about my mistake.
Fanmailfreak
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Who was the nicest celebrity?

Post by Fanmailfreak »

mizz_duff wrote:Who was the nicest celebrity that you recieved an autograph from?..
mine I would have to say Skye Sweetnam and Dakota Fanning :P

You have heard from Skye Sweetnam? I have never heard of anyone getting her (but i am not on very much). That is so cool.
~Brooke~:lol::):mrgreen:

If your interested in any Autographs for Sale go to http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=19692 thanks