how many photos do YOU send out??

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
stacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

how many photos do YOU send out??

Post by stacey »

HEY EVERYONE!! :D HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

How many photos do YOU send out to celebrities??I send out two or three,but usually its just two.I think that if you send more then two or three photos for the celebrity to sign is asking for a little too much.I mean,that celebrity IS being nice enough to at least take time out of their busy schedules to sign the photos that you send for you specially from them to you.Thats just my opinion though! :wink: What do you guys think? :D :D

Stacey {??}
FlyersFan17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FlyersFan17 »

Well since I'm mainly a sports autograph collector, when I send to an actor/actress, I make it worth the while, so usually I go for 2 photos. Like for example, 3 days ago I sent out a collage of pictures of Christian Bale from " The Newsies" (8x10 picture) and my Batman Begins DVD cover to him.

Recent success's:Wayne Gretzky,Brian Dawkins,Amanda Beard,Alexander Ovechkin,Rod Brind'Amour,RJ Umberger

My Site:
http://www.freewebs.com/kevssportsautographs/index.htm

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
stacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stacey »

Hey!!

I agree with you!2 photos to me is enough,but sometimes when you have a few good quality photos of the actor/actrees it is hard to chose which ones you want to send!I ahave done that plenty of times!! :roll: :oops:

Good luck with Christian Bale!!I hope that you get your collage of pictures and dvd cover signed!!I heard that you can get him through via venue! Don't forget to let us all know if you get a success!! :D

Stacey :mrgreen:
dark_raider
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Just started

Post by dark_raider »

I didnt usually write to celebs. The only via venue I have used is with Angelina Jolie. But I only sent her one pic. I just hope she signs it,
" To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in white flower, to hold infinity in the palm of your hands and eternity in an hour"
stacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stacey »

Hey!!

Good luck with Angelina!!She is a really good signer via venue so you should get a beautiful success from her!! {thumb2} :D Make sure you let us know!!Im excited for you!! :D

Stacey :D
FlyersFan17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FlyersFan17 »

lancelotbaby wrote:Hey!!

I agree with you!2 photos to me is enough,but sometimes when you have a few good quality photos of the actor/actrees it is hard to chose which ones you want to send!I ahave done that plenty of times!! :roll: :oops:

Good luck with Christian Bale!!I hope that you get your collage of pictures and dvd cover signed!!I heard that you can get him through via venue! Don't forget to let us all know if you get a success!! :D

Stacey :mrgreen:
Thanks! yeah the movie Newsies I keep singing in my head and he rocked in Batman so I thought I'd send, :).

Recent success's:Wayne Gretzky,Brian Dawkins,Amanda Beard,Alexander Ovechkin,Rod Brind'Amour,RJ Umberger

My Site:
http://www.freewebs.com/kevssportsautographs/index.htm

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
rpbluesman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rpbluesman »

Whenever I send photos (Which is rarely) I usually only send 1 photo. I make an exception if my dad is a fan of whoever the celeb is. In that case I send 2.

The reason I don't send more than 1 photo is that my printer, both my previous one, and my new one that I got for X-Mas, are "Ink Guzzlers" I can't print too many pictures before I run out of ink.

Daniel 8)
Joey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joey »

I usually send 1 or 2. Only one time did I send 4 because a) I had no idea whether or not the via venue address worked and b) It was one of my favorite and most respected actors ever.

Joey :D
charmed_babe3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charmed_babe3 »

normally about 2
Authentic: 37
PP: 44
Autograph count: 79
Aimee OC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aimee OC »

I Don't Normally Send Out That Many Pictures Unless I'm Writing Via Venue, The Celeb Sends Out PPs If You Don't Send A Picture, Or I'm A HUGE Fan Of Them & Theres Pictures That I Really Like Of Them & Then I'll Send Around 2. This Is Because I Don't Have A Printer Were I Can Print Out Pictures On Photo Paper, & The Only Place That I Can Get Them Printed Out Is A Place Down The Road From Me That Charges £4 (Around $7) For Every 8x10 Photo, Which Is Quite Alot!! So If I Sent Out Anymore Than 2 or 3 And I Don't Get Them Back Signed Then It's £8-£12 I've Just Wasted!

Aimee xXx

Latest Success:
Jared Padalecki & Gisele Bundchen.