Danny Winsdor winged monkey wizard of oz 1939 film ?????

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
theaterdood45
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Danny Winsdor winged monkey wizard of oz 1939 film ?????

Post by theaterdood45 »

Does anyone have any records of recent successes for the only winged monkey from my knowledge known to be alive from the classic 1939 film THE WIZARD OF OZ ? if so what addresswas used and does he charge????
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Danny Winsdor winged monkey wizard of oz 1939 film ?????

Post by musicfan »

well the most famous winged monkeyy....he was the leader named NIKKO..ghe was the leader of the pack and he died in 1991...so if you mean his, im sorry but he diedthis is him:

Favorite Successes:

Britney Spears (VV), Cheetah Girls, Danity Kane, Selena Gomez, Jeff Dunham (VV), and George Lopez (VV Super Success)! :)
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

btw i tried searxhed the guy's name you said and couldnt find much....sorry.

Favorite Successes:

Britney Spears (VV), Cheetah Girls, Danity Kane, Selena Gomez, Jeff Dunham (VV), and George Lopez (VV Super Success)! :)
theaterdood45
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by theaterdood45 »

musicfan,I am just curious where did you find that out because i found 2 articles/blogs about him and they sed he is very much alive as of 2009 and one even of an autograph convention! ll my best to you sincerely:theaterdood45
packrat

Post by packrat »

dood, you really have to check your spelling, I tried to find Danny Winsdor but couldn't. His name is Danny Windsor. I looked him up on IMDb but he's not in the database. I also looked up "Wizard of Oz" but he's not part of the cast list, either credited or uncredited. I don't know what else to say, but that I tried.
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

theaterdood45 wrote:musicfan,I am just curious where did you find that out because i found 2 articles/blogs about him and they sed he is very much alive as of 2009 and one even of an autograph convention! ll my best to you sincerely:theaterdood45
well let me see them because i seeing wrong information so prove these articles exist...post the links.. ;)

Favorite Successes:

theaterdood45
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by theaterdood45 »

http://www.kaboodle.com/russtrollcollec ... ey-montage
http://www.kaboodle.com/russtrollcollec ... ny-windsor
http://hauntspace.com/user/Flying_Monkey/blogs
Here they are, the one about his autograph could easily been fake and it is on the same site as another one.Sorry for the delay! Also its not that big of a deal we cant find an address any way. sincerely,theaterdood45
thewzrdofoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by thewzrdofoz »

Danny Windsor is believed to be one of the Winged Monkeys who took Toto (not Dorothy) into the air during the Haunted Forest scene.

He is very sick now, though.