Michael Jordan Autograph

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Hitman73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Michael Jordan Autograph

Post by Hitman73 »

I would post a pic of the Jordan.

And to whoever said COA are all junk> not true i have many star wars auto's that i did not see signed IP that are infact as legit as it gets. They are the ones that were signed IP and offer them as 100% COA from Official Pix, and Wattos has 100% legit COA. I also have 100% legit COA from Florida comic con that came with every signed photo i recieved and i was not there to see them signed IP.

Now most all of the COA on evilbay are inkjet junk and mean nothing!, there are a few that are legit but i would say 99.9% are junk and 99.9% autos on evilbay are JUNK!!!.
Scavenging the wasteland for autographs!!!

!!!!AUTOGRAPHS FOR SALE!!!!
http://hitmancollectibles.ecrater.com/

Photobucket account
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v141/BigJim73/
TMSanders316
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by TMSanders316 »

Post pics. I am pretty good at identifying Jordan autos since I have studied them for a while and still continue to do so. His is a tough one since it has changed a lot over the years. I hope that it's legit.
thetruth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by thetruth »

No need to post pics... unfortunately your sig is fake. He has been kicked off of Ebay for selling fake sigs & yes they were Jordan sigs. Sorry. Spread the word to avoid Laith Sami "Sam" Neesan.

By the way, it's not the dealer's fault...Sam has been at this for years as the complaints explain. Good luck in the future!