3rd daniel craig success

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: 3rd daniel craig success

Post by Jaffer »

DrWhoAutographs wrote:Yeah but I don't want to pay inflated prices on a forum.
I could be wrong, but I think Paigey does not make a profit out of it, she merely breaks even.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
tbucfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tbucfan »

as much as i wish i were wrong i know i am not. the u.s. mail makes mistakes like any other company. because you mailed it doesnt mean that your mail made it to its destination. if it does get signed and posted back to you it may not make it back to you. i read an article the other day where one mail guy had stolen thousands of dollars worth of mail. there are so many variables when mailing a letter or package. there could be a million different reasons why you dont get mail back. one thing i have noticed on this site is that some people send and wait for months and months while almost every result posted from that celebrity is taking a week or a couple weeks. i know the hard way that this hobby is one of send and wait and hope but there is a point where you have think that maybe something is wrong and resend.
Jelly_tot
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jelly_tot »

DrWhoAutographs wrote:Third? :roll: ! I sent at a similar time to the Stage Manager, and at a later time to Daniel (To cover all bases) and it looks like I'll get nothing back ever. Which is a big shame, as I spent a fair bit of cash on postage, getting photos printed and enclosing $5 each time for return postage to England.

Kind of pees you off when you see people getting their third back when they can't accept other people want autographs too.
I am with you 100%, i sent to the address for a signed playbill. Sent a SASE & stil havent received anything. I get annoyed when people are on their 3rd or 4th success