Robert Crumb (R. Crumb) artist/illustrator VV success!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
SweetRiverBanes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Robert Crumb (R. Crumb) artist/illustrator VV success!

Post by SweetRiverBanes »

Sent LOR, SASE, and Keep on Truckin' card on November 6, to Bass Concert Hall at the University of Texas, for his speaking engagement on November 13. Received card back personalized, signed, and dated on November 20. I have left a couple letters in the name to show how he drew the name.

Crumb is a legendary recluse who lives in France, and he was only in America for a limited time promoting his new book. I am very excited about this.

kristina7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Robert Crumb (R. Crumb) artist/illustrator VV success!

Post by kristina7 »

his documentary was interesting. Your autograph's definitely a collector's item. I wouldn't let go of it if I were you. Congrats.
mg63
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mg63 »

I don't know if it's still up and running, but Crumb's family used to operate a website that sold signed items such as books, memorabilia and ephemera. They had some pretty rare editions of some of his comics, as well as some inexpensive stuff. If you can't get him through the mail, you may check it out..
SweetRiverBanes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SweetRiverBanes »

mg63 wrote:I don't know if it's still up and running, but Crumb's family used to operate a website that sold signed items such as books, memorabilia and ephemera. They had some pretty rare editions of some of his comics, as well as some inexpensive stuff. If you can't get him through the mail, you may check it out..
http://crumbproducts.com/