PARIS HILTON!!

Looking for autographs, stamps...
LateishaLynn

PARIS HILTON!!

Post by LateishaLynn »

Hey people! I have been writing to Paris Hilton for well over 4 years now. I have not been able to contact her at any address I've tried so far. I am willing to buy if you are willing to sell. Please contact me... I'll be waiting to hear from you! Thanks! :D
First Autograph: Faith Hill
Latest Autograph: Miranda Lambert
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: PARIS HILTON!!

Post by sunkissed08 »

hey lateishalynn :) i have paris hiltons autograph, it took me a year and a half to get a response. i'm not willing to sell it, but here's the return address that came on my envelope.

Paris Hilton
PHE
250 N. Cannon Dr, 2nd floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
JANUARY SUCCESSES:: Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Shawn Johnson, Rob Schneider, Nikki Reed.
sandygalesmith
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sandygalesmith »

I know that there's alot of people that dosen't like Paris because of the things she did but who are they to judge right or wrong?

On Jon & Kate on the other hand.I agre with you on what you had said.I enjoyed watching the kids.The kids were so cute.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

LateishaLynn wrote:Hey people! I have been writing to Paris Hilton for well over 4 years now. I have not been able to contact her at any address I've tried so far. I am willing to buy if you are willing to sell. Please contact me... I'll be waiting to hear from you! Thanks! :D
There is a user selling a Paris Hilton auto n the "for sale" board :) BTW, how did you get Jessica Simpsons auto??
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard