2012 movie

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
kar98ward121
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

2012 movie

Post by kar98ward121 »

Did anyone see this film yet? I saw it yesterday on opening day and it was fantastic! great special effects and good ending. Overall its wonderful, worth the movie ticket price! :D {up}
aamir
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: 2012 movie

Post by aamir »

Yeah, it was an amazing spectacle! I wouldn't watch it if not in the cinema though. It is only good in the cinema, and there it is amazing!
"Weirdism - don't you ever call someone weird. Everybody is unique, therefore to be normal is to be weird. So really the weird ones are the normal ones and the normal ones are the weird ones. That's my analogy."
khackdrums

Post by khackdrums »

This movie looks HORRIBLE, but not nearly as bad as The Fourth Kind!

Khackdrums :D
Kyle :)

DON'T TREAD ON ME! [us] PRIDE!

Grunge is Dead.
Sasira
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sasira »

I saw the movie, the special effects were great so were the music, but the complete story was kind of ... I don't know, it was too much, or were too unrealistic ... like the little plane escaping the pyroclastic cloud or even starting under this condition, or after such a massive output on dust and smoke and toxic elements, how could they open the gates of the arch after about ... two months or something like that, the air shouldn't have been clean or the sky blue... There were many such little things, that didn't made sense, which I think they could have done in a bit more realistic way... in the trailer they spoke of the maya calender like it was something major in the movie, it got mentioned in on sentence, after I have seen the trailer I thought that maybe this calender has also a kind of solution for this whole situation.
Last 5 IP: Chaske Spencer, Rachelle Lefevre, Edi Gathegi, Tyson Houseman, Gil Birmingham
Last 5 TTM: Liam Neeson, Chris Pine, Craig Daniels, Anna Friel, Taylor Lautner

Check out my autograph website: http://www.mystic-knights.de
ImageImageImage
estellemewmew
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by estellemewmew »

Well, honestly, the trailer is some sorta trick, I think. Because at the scene of the volcano(Sorry if I spelt that wrong) eruption, I thought that it is actually a meteor shower hitting the Earth.

And at the same scene ON THE TRAILER, Noah is looking up, as if he is actually looking at the huge boulders falling down from the sky, but he is actually rolling his eyes,AND in the limo instead of the truck,so I'm not pretty sure of what is happening there when I'm watching the trailer.

The whole movie is great of course, I went and saw it on the opening day, the theater is almost full and they have to open two of them (The theaters). Since I'm buying tickets on the internet my mom can see how much people are going to watch it and I'm sooo lucky that I got seats around the back with the same number of seats that I needed. In case that it's already full. It proves that it's pretty popular.

But I believe that New Moon COULD top it's number 1 place in the world-wide/USA box-offices. There is 1 reason that it couldn't, it has changed alot of details from the novel, which loses it pure adaption-ness.

Rachel G. Fox In Paris
Mighty_Modders
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mighty_Modders »

Wasn't expecting much from this film, but was pleasantly surprised :P Don't know if the people watching it were taking it how it was intended however...most people spent most of the film laughing (was all a bit 'god bless america'). Probably went down well though because of the 'save the young scientist' theme...lots of young scientists in this town :P

Can tell us lot are english though, most well received moments - the olympics being postponed (with nice 80s/90s footage of riots...), the magic learning of how to fly planes...and avoid flying trains and massive ability to just about avoid huge chasms, massive explosions etc and of course the Queen and her corgis :mrgreen:

Think they might have missed the mark with it...not much of a disaster film but a pretty decent Wednesday night feel-good film, not one person left the room without a smile on their face...

(With differences in trailers and the actual film, the trailers are normally finished and put out before the film has had all the final editing and stuff done...so chances are that those scenes were finished first and then a few changes were made)
marokee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by marokee »

i think it would have been better if the last line wasn't "no more pullups"