How much would you pay for ...

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

How much would you pay for ...

Post by 10900228 »

How much would you pay for an authentic uma thurman or brad pitt autograph? I just want to know a fair price for one or the other
Sig-nature
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: How much would you pay for ...

Post by Sig-nature »

It doesn't work like that. Autographs are worth whatever you want to pay for them, to me a footballers autograph is worthless, but my collection of Michael Jackson signed merch s worth the world to me! Also it depends on what the signed item is (shirt/image/cd/dvd) how clear the signature is, if it's personalised etc.
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by guilder1st »

Actually it works just like that. ;)

Prices according to the Sanders Autograph Price Guide are as follows:

Brad Pitt signed photo $101,-
Uma Thurman signed photo $188,-

Those prices are top dollar for the autographs, maybe if you can proof the authenticity and you find a fan you could get those prices.

Otherwise a more fair and realistic price range is:

Brad Pitt: signed photo $50-65,-
Uma Thurman: signed photo $55-65,-
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

I Would Pay:

Brad Pitt: signed photo $50-65,-
Uma Thurman: signed photo $55-65-

Would NEVER Pay:

Brad Pitt signed photo $101,-
Uma Thurman signed photo $188,-
(YOU GOTTA BE CRAZY :roll: LOL)

Favorite Successes:

Britney Spears (VV), Cheetah Girls, Danity Kane, Selena Gomez, Jeff Dunham (VV), and George Lopez (VV Super Success)! :)
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by guilder1st »

Those aren't my prices. It's from the latest Sanders Autograph price guide. I don't know where they base those prices on, although $100,- for an authentic Brad Pitt is not unheard of.
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

guilder1st wrote:Those aren't my prices. It's from the latest Sanders Autograph price guide. I don't know where they base those prices on, although $100,- for an authentic Brad Pitt is not unheard of.
Yea I Know ( Its a BOOK)...But I Dont Care Where Its From....HONESTLY Uma Isnt Worth THAT MUCH For ME..Brad ISNT Either....lol.. The Only Way That I Would Pay THAT MUCH for UMA Is If It Were a Signed POINSY IVY PHOTO..Cuz I OVE Her In That Movie..lol But Other Than That HE_K No! :)

Favorite Successes:

Britney Spears (VV), Cheetah Girls, Danity Kane, Selena Gomez, Jeff Dunham (VV), and George Lopez (VV Super Success)! :)
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by guilder1st »

Exactly what you said, they aren't worth that much to you. But they might be worth that much to other people. It all depends on who you are a fan of and how badly do you want that autograph. Supply and demand has something to do with it also.
Now I don't agree with those prices myself, but Sanders Autograph Price Guide is a well respected guideline for the 'book' value of autographs. And that's all it is, 'book' value. I don't know if you ever keep an eye on autographworlds auctions, but I have seen Jessica Alba signed photo's go for over $400,- now is she worth that? Not to me, but obviously she is worth that to some people. It's hard to put a value on autographs these days. ;-)
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

guilder1st wrote:Exactly what you said, they aren't worth that much to you. But they might be worth that much to other people. It all depends on who you are a fan of and how badly do you want that autograph. Supply and demand has something to do with it also.
Now I don't agree with those prices myself, but Sanders Autograph Price Guide is a well respected guideline for the 'book' value of autographs. And that's all it is, 'book' value. I don't know if you ever keep an eye on autographworlds auctions, but I have seen Jessica Alba signed photo's go for over $400,- now is she worth that? Not to me, but obviously she is worth that to some people. It's hard to put a value on autographs these days. ;-)
But They Will NEVER Sell For $110 ON HERE.....SORRY BUT THEY WONT :) Plus Its Only BRAD PITT And UMA THURMAN...Its NOT Elvis lol. ....They Will sell On a Autograph Site Cuz People Are Dumb Enough To Buy Them For $100's Of Dollars But Me: OH NO lol...You Have To Do Research.. {up}

Favorite Successes:

autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph hound »

Not a Pitt fan but obviously his sig should be much more valuable than Umas ;)
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 10900228 »

Hey guys thanks for responding!
I just wanted to know because I won an auction on autograph world for uma thurmans autograph for only $25 since I was the only bidder so I guess I got a good deal ;-)