Help me, please...

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
lim10337
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Help me, please...

Post by lim10337 »

I want to send an autograph request to Josh Duhamel.
I'm from Taiwan. Here are my questions...

1) Should I prepare a photo by myself or I can just send a request letter to him and then he will
use his own photo?

2) Can I do both so that I can get 2 autographs back? one is mine, the other is Josh's. (I prefer this)

3) If I should prepare a photo by myself, what size should I print the photo in? A4, A3, etc.

4) How many IRCs should I use with a SAE, hand-writting request letter, IRCs(I don't know how
many yet) and a photo in an envelope? What if not put a photo in?

Shane
Paigey012

Re: Help me, please...

Post by Paigey012 »

1) Should I prepare a photo by myself or I can just send a request letter to him and then he will he use his own photo?
It is totally up to you if you send a photo or not. Personally, I always send a photo with my requests but some celebs send there own photo out.

2) Can I do both so that I can get 2 autographs back? one is mine, the other is Josh's. (I prefer this)
If you send a photo with your request, Josh might only send yours back signed.

3) If I should prepare a photo by myself, what size should I print the photo in? A4, A3, etc.
Totally up to you what size picture you want to send :D I send 6x4 prints or A4 posters.

4) How many IRCs should I use with a SAE, hand-writting request letter, IRCs(I don't know how many yet) and a photo in an envelope? What if not put a photo in?
Im not sure about this question... sorry :?

Good luck [ugotmail]
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

I can help you on the photo part. Josh only signs one autograph per fan. I sent three photos, but only got one back persoanlized and signed. I did mine as 4x6 (Inches). But you can do any size you want.

RYAN J. 8)
lim10337
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lim10337 »

thank you guys!!

RYAN J. you seem to have a big success on Josh. That's cool^^

actually I'm thinking about whether I send a photo to Josh or not. But I'll be much more excited if I get a signed-photo which is provided by Josh himself. So can I not send Josh a photo? Will I get nothing back? Or Josh really can use his own photo?

Shane
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

lim10337 wrote:thank you guys!!

RYAN J. you seem to have a big success on Josh. That's cool^^

actually I'm thinking about whether I send a photo to Josh or not. But I'll be much more excited if I get a signed-photo which is provided by Josh himself. So can I not send Josh a photo? Will I get nothing back? Or Josh really can use his own photo?

Shane
Thanks Shane! Here's a link to my success:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=142077&hilit=Josh+Duhamel+RYAN+J.

I would probably say to send a photo to josh just to increase your chances in case he doesn't have one to send out. {thumb2}

RYAN J. 8)
lim10337
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lim10337 »

hi RYAN J. I was wondering is it possible that I can get Josh Duhamel's autograph back within this year if I send my autograph request now. Because it is already October now and I knew you waited for about 290 days. But my IRCs will soon expire on December 31th of this year 2009.......
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

He might reply before then. I can't really say for sure as I don't know his signing habits. It may be easier to get some IRC's that expire later. Either way I wish you the best of luck with your request! {thumb2}

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:18 pm.