daniel craig success

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: daniel craig success

Post by Shambler »

Would you mind editing the address out your post? Real admirers of Daniel who really want it should do their research like I did, or else there's going to be tons of dealers and casual fans flooding the address..
nathansautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nathansautos »

Shambler wrote:Would you mind editing the address out your post? Real admirers of Daniel who really want it should do their research like I did, or else there's going to be tons of dealers and casual fans flooding the address..
no.

the address is public knowledge and not difficult to obtain. this website/forum is designed to share successes.

i agree that it would be a shame to have mr. craig inundated with requests from those who want to use him for some reason (to make a profit for themselves, for example). i can't control that. my purpose for posting the address is for other fans to have the same opportunity i had. yes, i did the work on my own to get this address, but i have used addresses other people have posted to add to my collection (for which i am grateful).

i hope that other fans are respectful (and successful).
khackdrums

Post by khackdrums »

Show of hands...Who thinks this address will be spammed?

Khackdrums :D
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

AMAZING,well done

I had absoloutly no idea he was doing theatre over in America