A different via venue question...

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
barmy_army008

A different via venue question...

Post by barmy_army008 »

I was just wondering if anybody has ever tried writing via venue some place other than a film set, gig or theatre?

I guess that doesn't really leave a lot of options, but I was thinking of like a TV Chat show. If you know a guest is going to be one beforehand, could you write to them there? I thought it might be quite good for say some film stars, because then you wouldn't have to send an IRC.

So has anyone tried it?

Post by Guest »

If where the chat show gets filmed is in the same country as you, give it a try. Just include a SASE and a picture. That way all the star has to do is sign your picture and then pass it back on to someone to post it for them :D
Terri_Loves_Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Terri_Loves_Usher »

That "Guest" post was by me :oops:
xx..(``v``)..x..Terri..x..4..x..Usher..x..(``v``)..xx
barmy_army008

Post by barmy_army008 »

Lucas42 wrote:I haven't tried it. Why wouldn't you have to include an IRC? Do you mean if an international film star comes to a talk show in your own country?
Yeah I was thinking of doing it within the UK, so i would only need 2 stamps.
You're right about the filming dates and stuff though - I hadn't even considered that. I may email the BBC or something to ask if it would be passed on. They're really good at forwarding fanmail to agents, so they may be willing to pass on letters even if the star is only there for a few hours. Best to check first though.
Terri_Loves_Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Terri_Loves_Usher »

Yeah you should e-mail first. I e-mailed the venue I was writing to just to check that they would pass my letter on. They said they would, some people can be funny about stuff like that though so check incase! :D
xx..(``v``)..x..Terri..x..4..x..Usher..x..(``v``)..xx