Your Autograph Diaries

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
betty*fan

Re: Your Autograph Diaries

Post by betty*fan »

Monday 7th September 2009

Today I got 2 successes from Channing Tatum and Cameron Bright!
So happy! Yay!!!!! :D :D :D :D
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

September 7th 2009

I didn't receive anything again today {down}
I did finally get my American requests sent out however to Mischa Barton, Kat Von D, Mary Costa and Evangeline Lilly. Hopefully I'll be getting these back soon! I also was hoping to buy some more IRC's but they had never even heard of them at the Post Office down the street, so I'll just have to wait until I move back to Uni and get them from the local post office there again.
Megan Cullen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Megan Cullen »

sept 7 2009

nothing yet, but it was a holiday today, so no mail.. hopefully something this week.

good luck to everyone.
amyfairycakes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by amyfairycakes »

September 7

Received an 8x10 ISP from Conan O'Brien today! Sent out requests to Jude Law & A Steady Rain.

September 8

Received an 8x10 SP from Jason Segel! So pleased as I've written to him numerous times! Sent out to Philip Seymour Hoffman today!
Phoebe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Phoebe »

8th September 2009

Have been really busy recently and haven't had much time to write letters, but hopefully will get a few done soon. successes have been few and far between in the last month or so, but today I received three in one day! :mrgreen: Got back my photo with Samantha Barks (I'd Do Anything) signed and personalized, a signed and dedicated Eastenders cast card from Nina Toussaint-White and my Eastenders card and index card back from Shane Richie along with his own B/W agency headshot! :) So pleased!

Hope everyone else has had a good autographing week.

Phoebe :D
x-Jen-x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x-Jen-x »

Phoebe wrote:8th September 2009

Have been really busy recently and haven't had much time to write letters, but hopefully will get a few done soon. successes have been few and far between in the last month or so, but today I received three in one day! :mrgreen: Got back my photo with Samantha Barks (I'd Do Anything) signed and personalized, a signed and dedicated Eastenders cast card from Nina Toussaint-White and my Eastenders card and index card back from Shane Richie along with his own B/W agency headshot! :) So pleased!

Very lucky you-and amazing-3 successes!!! I hope to get something soon.

Jen :)
lizard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lizard »

Tuesday, 8 September 2009:
Today was the best day ever since I started writing TTM! {love} I got my most wanted and best reply to-date from James Franco!!! {??} He wrote me the loveliest note ever on my blank card I sent him via the "Eat, Pray, Love" movie set in New York (no longer valid). I really cannot believe it, as he's very hard to get an autograph from TTM and even harder, personalized! :mrgreen: He's amazing - thank you so, so much Mr. Franco!

Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

September 8th 2009

Nothing in the post again! I really hope something comes tomorrow.
I have been working on my request for Amanda Seyfriend today. I chose the pictures that I am going to send to her and started to write up my letter.
brkcustoms
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brkcustoms »

used up all my stamps to day bleh
Phoebe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Phoebe »

x-Jen-x wrote:
Phoebe wrote:8th September 2009

Very lucky you-and amazing-3 successes!!! I hope to get something soon.

Jen :)
Thank you so much Jen! :mrgreen: And I really hope you receive something soon too and I am very sure you will. {thumb2}