i start school again tommorow

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

i start school again tommorow

Post by miley cyrus fan »

i don't believe summer has officially ended but tomorrow i start school again. its my third year of high school so not like its my first day and im scared big time. but the first day is always hard their is little to any work the first week but just getting back in a routine as opposed to staying up as late as you wanted most days and sleeping in pretty late also.
it will be nice to see my buddy's again but ya. anyway guys wish me luck on my first day of school even thou ive had many before its always hard like i said.
ladybird
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: i start school again tommorow

Post by ladybird »

Yes, it's terrible summer has ended and we have to go back to school... I can't stand staying up early and studying a lot again! And this awful weather - autumn is coming. Eugh... I wan't holidays back. NOW.
But good luck, Miley Cyrus Fan! A lot of us are back to school now and we must cope with it. ;)

Have a nice day...
Ania :mrgreen:
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: i start school again tommorow

Post by miley cyrus fan »

ladybird wrote:Yes, it's terrible summer has ended and we have to go back to school... I can't stand staying up early and studying a lot again! And this awful weather - autumn is coming. Eugh... I wan't holidays back. NOW.
But good luck, Miley Cyrus Fan! A lot of us are back to school now and we must cope with it. ;)

Have a nice day...
Ania :mrgreen:
thanks and i know.