Australia????

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
chay_90
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Australia????

Post by chay_90 »

If you live in australia what procedures do you have to take to send a letter to say a celebrity in america??? do they usually send a letter back to you if you live overseas???

thanks in advance

peace
xoxo
Terri_Loves_Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Terri_Loves_Usher »

I live in Scotland and I write to Americans mostly. I try to include EVERYTHING that I can. I always send a self-addressed envelope so I know that the post office will have the right address when I get a response. I always try to send a picture of the person I am writing to so they can sign it, but I don't always because more than likely they'll have better pictures that they send out especially for autogrpahs. Since it's overseas send about 2 IRC's. Any that aren't used they will send back to you (or should).
xx..(``v``)..x..Terri..x..4..x..Usher..x..(``v``)..xx
misstiffany
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misstiffany »

I live in America *sigh*
I feel that the success rate is actually higher if you live outside of the US, for some reason.

But definitely try and include some IRCs. Postage is expensive to overseas countries!
maybetobe44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maybetobe44 »

misstiffany, why do u feel that there is more of a success rate international? i live in japan and i feel like the success rate is lower! lol[/quote]
misstiffany
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misstiffany »

I feel like celebs are more inclined to reach out to their foreign fans
could be just me, lol.
Terri_Loves_Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Terri_Loves_Usher »

Yeah, if I was famous I would really respect fans from overseas because they stay so far away and stuff, I don't really have a reason but... I probs would.
xx..(``v``)..x..Terri..x..4..x..Usher..x..(``v``)..xx
maybetobe44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maybetobe44 »

you guys have a point there... it makes me more optimistic about sending fan mail overseas! :D
misstiffany
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misstiffany »

Yup, I agree with Terri. It's one thing to have lots of fans within the US, but fans outside of the US is really something soecial ^_^

{??} Tiffany