Frustrating!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Star9685
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Frustrating!

Post by Star9685 »

As others have said, you can't focus on getting letters back. I know everyday as I walk to the mailbox I think please, please, please let me have an autograph waiting for me. But, on most days theirs nothing.
I try not to focus on getting certain successes back. I usually even try to forget who I've sent to, so I'm not all anxious everyday. But, It's a wonderful surprise when I have something. It makes it 10 times better when you weren't expecting anything and all the sudden, yay!
I know at one point there was a week where everybody seemed to be getting their Taylor Swift successes back. I've tried her once at her agency, and once VV and have had no reply. But, that week all day at school I couldn't think of anything except please let my Taylor Swift request come back today. I was pretty confident it would, some people had sent after I had. Still nothing, and I spent that whole week fretting about it, only to be let down. :(
As everyone has said, patience is key.
- Willow :D
ROB MkIX
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ROB MkIX »

Thanks for all your replies and encouragement, it was much appreciated {up} . I even managed to get replies and signed photos from 2 people today which really made my day even though they were 2 of my most recent requests.

Happy collecting

Rob
1name1legend
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 1name1legend »

I am STILL waiting on Robert Englund. I sent to him in January and again in May after I started seeing those 4 week turn arounds.
beecs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by beecs »

I would just be patient I have sent about 100 requets since April and I have only heard back from like 17 people so Mine isn't a high rate but I do hope I get some soon!!!

:D :D
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by harrypotterfan. »

i fell the same way i have been waiting for robert pattinson to send me something for 7 months from his us one and i do not think i will get anything back from that one but his uk one i will.