Eastwick with Matt Dallas & Rebecca Romijin!

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
anra82012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Eastwick with Matt Dallas & Rebecca Romijin!

Post by anra82012 »

zipbags wrote:I just spoke to someone in their production office. They do not start shooting until the 17th. He suggested waiting until after that date since the cast won't be there with any regularity until after then.

which address should we send it to?
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

anra82012 wrote:
zipbags wrote:I just spoke to someone in their production office. They do not start shooting until the 17th. He suggested waiting until after that date since the cast won't be there with any regularity until after then.

which address should we send it to?
Stellerfuse's seems to be the one. Although, I am not sure if the guy said Bldg.183 and not 184. But, I cannot be sure.
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

It is bldg.183. But, according to the lady I spoke to. It might be another week or so before they start filming.
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

irish_angel wrote:Oh no, i posted my letter this evening but i put building 184 in the address. Guess i won't be getting any replies from there then :cry:
Don't worry. I am sure whoever sorts the mail at Warner will know where to send it. I am sure they get mail made out to shows that don't even have a bldg #. The number probably just makes sorting a bit easier.
reaper07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by reaper07 »

Thanks for the address! :)
stellar_fuse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stellar_fuse »

Good luck {thumb2}
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightning »

Yeah this new show stars canadian actor paul gross in the title role made famous by jack nicholson in the move "the witches of eastwick" as darryl van horne,im glad i got his autograph last month because he is already really famous in canada and soon in the united states too... {up}