Trouble With Members...

Moderators' Forum.
-Lil1-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Trouble With Members...

Post by -Lil1- »

Hi All,
I recently came across a post called 'James May Success'... I thought I would take a look, to my shock I scrolled down, and there was a whole load of rude comments from these 2 members: :shock:

autograph boy
Ryco11757

Immediately I locked the post, and straight after recieved some PM's from Ryco11757
I answered, and then stopped answering and had to post pictures on here of the evidence. :neutral:

Here is the topic:
James May Success!

And here are the PM's.
My thoughts are that Andy is messing with the site, and I think Ryco11767 is Andy.
Im not too sure about autograph boy, but Im 90% sure Andy is behind this. {down} Photos are in order from the 1st PM I recieved, onwards.

-Lil1-

This one reads from him:
"Hello Lili! Did you Banned AutographBoy? If you did not can you? Like you saw he was being so rude, and he threatened to e-mail admin saying I was rude for telling him to knock it off :D . Thank you for your time!!
Regards,
Ryan 8)

I replied saying:
"Im going to chase the case up tomorrow, thank you for your recent PM. I will do my best to sort it out and get him off the boards.
Have you by any chance got another account called:
Tom1?

Let me know
-Lil1-"

His reply to the above PM from me:

"Hello thank you for trying to get him off.
Tom1? That is another person I saw earlier being very rude, but it was not me. I hope he is banned also"

I did not reply to the PM above.

A few minutes later he sent me another PM:

"Did you get my last message?
I cant believe with all the rude members on here, it divres nuts!!
with Tom1, we where online at the same time and I messaged him saying stop being so rude, and he reply'ed with another rude responce.
Regards,
Ryan"

I replied saying:

"I got both messages. Thank you"

All PM's underneath each photo are exactly spelt how they where in 'Ryans' PM's.
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Trouble With Members...

Post by ozzman »

I banned autograph boy. I am sure it isnt going to help because nowadays people get new accounts like its candy
-Lil1-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -Lil1- »

UPDATE!

In this post, if you scroll through, you can clearly see 'musicfan' called me Lili. :neutral:
If you go to the original post, you can see in the PM's from 'Ryco', he also called me Lili.

Thoughts on this? :?
-Lil1-
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

musicfan is immature. I was dealing with her thruout PMs.
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

-Lil1- wrote:UPDATE!

In this post, if you scroll through, you can clearly see 'musicfan' called me Lili. :neutral:
If you go to the original post, you can see in the PM's from 'Ryco', he also called me Lili.

-Lil1-
Well, I know that I have typed "Lili" to you several times when we first met and I'm not sure if I corrected myself or not :oops:

But since we think thes two members might be the same person, that is something to consider as "evidence."

BossC
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

musicfans name is Jordon unless he's writing celebs in a fake name viewtopic.php?f=125&t=140409 he does have another login name cheetaboy

I didnt have time to look through all Rycos post to find a pic personilized to him, I went through 5 or 6 pages of his his post and didnt find one...
-Lil1-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -Lil1- »

BossC wrote:
-Lil1- wrote:UPDATE!

-Lil1-
Well, I know that I have typed "Lili" to you several times when we first met and I'm not sure if I corrected myself or not :oops:

But since we think thes two members might be the same person, that is something to consider as "evidence."

BossC
I cant remember you calling me Lili before! :shock:
I have to agree with this. I think its the same person {down}

jdp3577 wrote:musicfans name is Jordon unless he's writing celebs in a fake name viewtopic.php?f=125&t=140409 he does have another login name cheetaboy

I didnt have time to look through all Rycos post to find a pic personilized to him, I went through 5 or 6 pages of his his post and didnt find one...
I think they are the same person, Just trying to hit back at the site somehow.

-Lil1-
jdp3577

Post by jdp3577 »

-Lil1- wrote:
I think they are the same person, Just trying to hit back at the site somehow.

-Lil1-
I just dont see it. the IPs are different, Ryco has over 700 post mostly saying congrats or in the game forum, musicfan has 189 post, has posted pics in feedback. I dont see anything that links them.
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

This is what i believe....

I think Ryco is TOM. The same person who came on here spamming with such foul and disgusting language last week. They had the same IP and i don't think it's anyone other than him. Considering they had the same writing mannerisms like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Excessively). I've also noticed how Ryco has become a lot more interested in AP,PP, and Secs lately. It's a little weird because before he was all ITS REAL! ITS AUTHENTIC, now he seems to be a born AP, PP, Sec activist.

Chrissy
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
-Lil1-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -Lil1- »

Chrissy wrote:This is what i believe....

I think Ryco is TOM. The same person who came on here spamming with such foul and disgusting language last week. They had the same IP and i don't think it's anyone other than him. Considering they had the same writing mannerisms like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Excessively). I've also noticed how Ryco has become a lot more interested in AP,PP, and Secs lately. It's a little weird because before he was all ITS REAL! ITS AUTHENTIC, now he seems to be a born AP, PP, Sec activist.

Chrissy
I understand where your coming from, Chrissy! {up}
I don't know what to believe. Maybe we should bann the IP, if they posted such foul things :neutral:

Any other thoughts?
-Lil1- {??}