Chris Eccleston, Gil Anderson, Rowan Atkinson... hopefully;)

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
Reav
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Chris Eccleston, Gil Anderson, Rowan Atkinson... hopefully;)

Post by Reav »

OK so I'm flying to London on Wednesday and I will be there until Friday. I am hoping of getting Christopher Eccleston and Gillian Anderson at DONMAR WAREHOUSE and Rowan Atkinson at TH. ROYAL DRURY LANE. I guess I will be buying some programmes for that. Please everybody wish me luck, I'd love to get these three.

I'm also going to the WAITING FOR GODOT performance so I'm hoping for Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart although I already have both TTM and so I will try and get a photo with Sir Ian.

Can't wait to be there! London is a wonderful place!
mymymy

Re: Chris Eccleston, Gil Anderson, Rowan Atkinson... hopefully;)

Post by mymymy »

Good luck, not sure if you can acess the net whilst ur here but Gillian no longer signs unless you have seen the show, Chris comes out the back and Rowan Atkinson only signs "Oliver" stuff but is nice.
-Lil1-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -Lil1- »

Good luck, Reav!

I recently met Rowan, he only signs official 'Oliver!' merchendise, but I must recommend getting a flyer signed in silver, they are super glossy and look lovely signed!
Round the corner from the theatre, there is a Rymans, I recommend the silver Uni-Paint pen {up}

Once again, Best of luck!
-Lil1- :mrgreen:
Reav
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Reav »

I have heard that about Gillian and I wonder how do they check that? Do they want to see a ticket or what? :(

As for Chris, I don't know where "the back" is at DONMAR WAREHOUSE :) I've only seen it at google maps and couldn't find any stage door there. I hope to get a picture with him before the play - do you think coming 2 hours before will be enough? And which way does he usually come in?

And as for Rowan, I saw there is quite a nice picture of him (plus some text) in the Oliver! programme so I think I will buy a programme for that :)

Thanks for wishing me luck ;) I will need it.
-Lil1-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -Lil1- »

Reav wrote:I have heard that about Gillian and I wonder how do they check that? Do they want to see a ticket or what? :(

As for Chris, I don't know where "the back" is at DONMAR WAREHOUSE :) I've only seen it at google maps and couldn't find any stage door there. I hope to get a picture with him before the play - do you think coming 2 hours before will be enough? And which way does he usually come in?

And as for Rowan, I saw there is quite a nice picture of him (plus some text) in the Oliver! programme so I think I will buy a programme for that :)

Thanks for wishing me luck ;) I will need it.
To be honest, After the show just go straight there, it wont be much of a wait.
Rowan is pretty easy to get there, he signs quite a lot, takes photos with people, so I wouldn't worry too much about him! :mrgreen:

Good luck,
-Lil1-
Phant0mACE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Phant0mACE »

Well when i went on the thursday Christopher when in through the front door at 13:30 with his dinner. Stooped and signed for us going in, as for Gillian the only way to que up for her is when your coming out of the theatre there is a red rope up on the inside corridor and she only signs there in the building. As for the back door its round the back I.e the next street over, its a Blue or green door with a cctv camera above it and a well lit office door next to it.
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

Although not marked as the stage door, there is a stage door and it is, like Phant0mACE said, the next street down (the back of the theatre). Toby Stevens and Chris come out there, Gillian at the front.

Re Gillian, it is obvious this is at her request; she is fed up of people in the past coming day after day with 10x8 etc and the only way is if you have seen the show that day, even if you have a programme for the show, she still wont sign it when she ects the building which is a bit much, but her choice!
stellar_fuse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stellar_fuse »

All the best - hope you get to meet Chris and Gillian. {up}
DAY TRIPPER
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DAY TRIPPER »

hey good luck man, me and my girlfriend are goin to london tomorrow to hopefully meet eccleston as well, he will be around the venue any time from 1.00 till 2.00

so we will have to wait arround

you might see us, i should be wearing a black shirt and blue ghostbusters tshirt