Eurovision Song Contest!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Reav
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Eurovision Song Contest!

Post by Reav »

ursha wrote:I didn't really watch it as I think it is stupid...Some countries had really bad singers (actually UK had a good singer but awful song)-I think Ukraine's singer was TERRIBLE! The way she danced and singed...Oh c'mon! I can't believe how she got into the final.
I liked Denmark the most, they had a great song. Norway is not that bad but it was not my favorite. The had a great show! The song is not anything special but it was a huge plus that the singer played a violin and dancers in background were amazing so I'm not dissapointed at all with the winner :)
For somebody who "didn't really watch it", you have a stunning knowledge of individual contestants and their songs :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursha »

Reav wrote:
ursha wrote:I didn't really watch it as I think it is stupid...Some countries had really bad singers (actually UK had a good singer but awful song)-I think Ukraine's singer was TERRIBLE! The way she danced and singed...Oh c'mon! I can't believe how she got into the final.
I liked Denmark the most, they had a great song. Norway is not that bad but it was not my favorite. The had a great show! The song is not anything special but it was a huge plus that the singer played a violin and dancers in background were amazing so I'm not dissapointed at all with the winner :)
For somebody who "didn't really watch it", you have a stunning knowledge of individual contestants and their songs :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I saw 10 contestants yestrday on TV so I didn't see the whole contest yeastrday but I saw few more today on youtube ;) I havem't seen all of them, that's right but I saw many of them and I was commeting those I saw.
But you're right, I should say I haven't seen the whole Eurovision Song Contest :D My mistake.
BilliePiper4life
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BilliePiper4life »

Well the UK should of won easily we had by far the most talented singer.

But 5th place is the highest we've got since 2002 and she won us the highest point since 1997, so she did us proud.
EastendersFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EastendersFan »

Just watched it as i was at a party last night :)

So pleased for the UK. 5th place is fantastic!

My favourite was Romania {thumb2}
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

The UK did so well last night, I am so happy that it is finally about the songs again and it's no longer political, that was such a huge breakthrough. We finished in the top 5 for the first time in 7 years, such a huge achievement.
Althought I of course wanted the UK to win, I was also supporting Denmark as Brinck was representing them! I have a signed Brinck CD and it is my favourite ever success. They didn't do too well but atleast they finished on the left hand side of the board! :lol:
*~ Skydreamer ~*

Post by *~ Skydreamer ~* »

i watched it ! Was very very exciting really ! ... {thumb2}

I admit,our people were waiting a better result for Turkey.Song was good.But,I think,it wasn't good for being winner.I liked Azerbaijan's and Iceland's song much.Norway was so so.All shows were fantastic again ! ... {up} :roll:
EastendersFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EastendersFan »

I didnt like Norway at all, suprised they won really {down}
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

x hayley x wrote:The UK did so well last night, I am so happy that it is finally about the songs again and it's no longer political, that was such a huge breakthrough. We finished in the top 5 for the first time in 7 years, such a huge achievement.
Althought I of course wanted the UK to win, I was also supporting Denmark as Brinck was representing them! I have a signed Brinck CD and it is my favourite ever success. They didn't do too well but atleast they finished on the left hand side of the board! :lol:
Wow!! You have Brinck's autograph! I was thinking last night that I must look him up. I really liked his song!

I'm not a fan of Jade Ewen. I don't think she's a particularly good singer. She struggles to stay in tune. You can hear the effort when she sings. I'm glad the UK didn't win. It would have been a travesty for the better singers.

My favourites were Denmark and........I think I only liked Denmark :lol: Oh and Germany. Pure cheese but I liked it :lol: Miss Kiss Kiss Bang :razz:
EastendersFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EastendersFan »

My favourite was Romania: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0KSIQafxfU (Ive listened it back about 20 times now!)

Im so surprised they came in the bottom half {down}
KCH1897
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KCH1897 »

the uk did ok for a change.

was very dissapointed with the winning song i would have place it al nil points.

Sakis Rouvas was brilliant again for greece and the pop~opera for sweden was different i would have placed them at the top.

Graham Norton did ok but i Really missed Terry Wogan , his bailey's induces insults and comments used to make it more bearable.