Parents.

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

What do your Parents think?

You may select 1 option

View results

honey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Parents.

Post by honey »

Great topic {thumb2}
I voted "It's great".

My mom thinks it's really great hobby and she's happy every time when I get reply. But my dad thinks that I waste money. But it's my money so who cares :P
missmaexox
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by missmaexox »

Paigey012 wrote:Sometimes she askes me if I can get her an autograph too. When ever she asks I say that I cant find the address of the person she wants an autograph from because Im collecting her autographs for Christmas.
I think your mom might catch on to that. It's great you're getting them for Christmas, but what if she names a celebrity you have just gotten. She'd know there is an address. And she might get suspicious if you keep saying 'No Address' for each celebrity she asks for.

-Kelsey
JamesLarden
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JamesLarden »

Hey guys - It's good to see that you like the topic {thumb2} I think my parents say i am obsessed because it came out of the blue - At first it was just a letter to Paramore and nothing more. But then i suddenly had a list of 25 waiting-for-replies and it got a bit mad. They don't understand how long it can take to get a reply. I still haven't got my most wanted, but they didn't have a problem with that one (Paramore).

James :D
qwertyuiop
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by qwertyuiop »

I've written to Paramore VV three times and haven't received anything back. They're touring with No Doubt in summer, so you might want to try writing VV. I'm just waiting till they come to the UK 8)
omgitscaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by omgitscaro »

My dad is the "stop sending out so many letters!" option. I haven't gotten a reply since March, yet I must keep myself occupied. My dad pretty much thinks that I'm just wasting paper, time, and the use of a mailbox. :lol:

My mom however has asked me a few times to look up a celebrity so she can get an autograph. I suppose she slowly but surely wants to start her own collection! :mrgreen:
nainaitok
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nainaitok »

my mom said "no problem", my father ? he won't bother as long as I can keep my daily activities right..
Beside, my mom ( now ) make me send a letter to one of our ex-President..so I can say she is pretty supportive..
gluestick

Post by gluestick »

they don reli care
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

Well, I don't live with my parents so it's not like a daily thing in my house. The subject usually doesn't come up in conversation unless I've actually met someone and have a good story. My mom likes to see photos when I get them with someone famous.