Moderators' Forum.
M:chael
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jason? *update*

Post by M:chael »

Admin's Response
admin wrote:Hi :)

I demoted him because he had not enough experience to reply to the members of the message board as an Autograph Experts.

Fanmail 8)
dragonflyer260
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dragonflyer260 »

You have got to be kidding me right? :shock:

Jason has plenty of experience half my authentic football autographs are thanks to him giving me advice on where to send!
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

dragonflyer260 wrote:You have got to be kidding me right? :shock:
My thoughts exactly!! He can be harsh at times but sometimes that is what is needed. There are plenty worse members in that department that are TM/Mods!!! And NONE of them have Jason's experience--how in the WORLD can admin say, "he had not enough experience to reply" !!!!!

Bring Jason back!!!!!!!

BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jason's Response
jasonw wrote:Admin, So it took you a week to come up with some excuse like this as to why I am demoted?

1. Fanmail voted me "Best AE" - that's a testimony of my experience, knowledge and dedication on autograph collecting.

2. You know you are hitting yourself with the excuse right? "Not enough experience"? Tell me about it. Your 9 year old TMs, your TMs with 9 posts - surely they have a great deal of experience for their position, don't they! :neutral:

3. Next time you demote someone, look at the statistics first: I am the AE with the most posts overall, and most posts per day. FACT. Half of the stickies in the “Is My Autographs Authentic” forum has been created by me. FACT. When whosurdaddy deleted the entire “Is My Autograph Authentic” forum, it was me who retyped or the lists of sec/ PP/ AP/ Stamped signers. FACT.

4. If you are really trying to demote useless AEs, why is “smell” still an AE? He has 50 posts (which is around 40 times less then me) and the last time he was online was 1 YEAR AND 3 MONTHS AGO. :shock:

5. Admin is banning me because I have been critical with his policies, because I have stood up and said NO to our 30 second sign up policy, because I have stood up and said NO to turning a blind eye on scammers and spammers, because I have stood up and said NO to exposing our users to cyber stalkers by suggesting a minimum post requirement before users can PM. And for those who are scared of being demoted for the same reason as me, a tip for you. Tape your mouth and say nothing when you see a problem. When admin looks at you, smile and pretend everything is fine. You scratch admin’s ass, he pats your back. Simple.

6. Can someone set up a poll in the Moderators forum asking if I should be an AE. If the polls show the majority of you guys think I shouldn’t be an AE, then I will accept my demotion and make no more noise about it.

To all the Moderators/ AEs/ GMs, thankyou, it has been a pleasure working with you guys. Special thanks goes to all those members on my team, as well as the wonderful members dedicated to the “Is My Autograph Authentic” forum: guilder1st, Lizanne, dansautos and dobie516. Oh and Micheal, thanks for being the "messenger" in this matter.

Thank you all :)

Regards,
Jason 8)
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jason? *update* *poll*

A poll can't be set up by Mods or GMs as Admin has banned the usage of them in the Moderator's Forum.
So if you think Jason should be an AE then post "Bring Jason Back". if you think he should be demoted then post "Keep Jason Out".
Majority rules {up}
Also, completely confidential. I will not share the votes with Jason.

EDIT: Never mind just vote in the poll. Thank you Larisie.
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jason? *update(s)* *poll*

Post by Larisie »

I set the poll up for you Michael. {up}

If that message was sent to Admin, I don't really see that helping Jason's situation no matter how true it may be. I don't have an answer at this time for the poll either.

Larisa
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by guilder1st »

"Bring Jason Back"

I don't think it's going to make a difference though, but I hope it will. Jason is a very good authenticator when it comes to sports autographs. Which is definitely not my area of expertise.
dragonflyer260
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dragonflyer260 »

Bring Jason Back!

Im probably going to get told off for this, but Admin has no right to demote Jason. His knowledge in Sports autographs especially football is second to none.
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

I voted to bring Jason back. I don't appreciate the fact that many people--GM/Mod/TM can object to another mod/TM for many reasons but if Admin likes the person objected too, we have no say. We also have no say if we like them but Admin dislikes them, as in Jason's situation.

The only way Admin is going to be able to keep this site a favorite and used is if he/she has a good team to help--treating Jason and other good members like this is NOT the way to do it.

Ban/demote the bad/hurtful members, not the ones who are on constantly, post a lot, and know what they are talking about!!!

BossC
-Lil1-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -Lil1- »

"Bring Jason Back!!!"

He dosn't deserve this. He is deffinately one of the best AE's! {down}