Elicia MacKenzie (Sound of Music Toronto)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
JamesFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Elicia MacKenzie (Sound of Music Toronto)

Post by JamesFan »

She says "Hope you enjoy the show" cause I told her I was coming to see it. Which I did last saturday and got an in person graph as well.

Sent: April 9
Returned: April 27

Address is still Valid:

Elicia MacKenzie
c/o Sound of Music
Princess of Wales Theatre
300 King St W
Toronto, ON
M5V 1J2
Canada?

Last edited by JamesFan on Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
afem1010

Re: Elicia MacKenzie (Sound of Music Toronto)

Post by afem1010 »

Nice success James! How was the show? Im going in May to see it and probably again in June with friends. I have heard its a brilliant play. Elicia is just all talent and I really hope I get a chance to meet her after the show. You can't get the programme/poster unless you actually watch it right? I wanted to purchase a poster for myself.

Thanks again James!

Cheers!
afem1010
JamesFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JamesFan »

afem1010 wrote:Nice success James! How was the show? Im going in May to see it and probably again in June with friends. I have heard its a brilliant play. Elicia is just all talent and I really hope I get a chance to meet her after the show. You can't get the programme/poster unless you actually watch it right? I wanted to purchase a poster for myself.

Thanks again James!

Cheers!
afem1010
Hello,

The show was very good. amazing set and excellent cast. I dont think there are posters for sale. They have the programmes only if you go to the show. She did mail one to me though.
afem1010

Post by afem1010 »

JamesFan wrote:
afem1010 wrote:Nice success James! How was the show? Im going in May to see it and probably again in June with friends. I have heard its a brilliant play. Elicia is just all talent and I really hope I get a chance to meet her after the show. You can't get the programme/poster unless you actually watch it right? I wanted to purchase a poster for myself.

Thanks again James!

Cheers!
afem1010
Hello,

The show was very good. amazing set and excellent cast. I dont think there are posters for sale. They have the programmes only if you go to the show. She did mail one to me though.
Thats quite awesome. I will be writing to her in either case just because I personally think shes a new found talent power house to be honest. Hopefully I get to meet her when I do go for the show in May or so.

just one thing, how big is the programme exactly? 6x9 ish? I can't tell how big it is from your picture, hence why I ask

Thanks again for sharing mate!

Cheers
afem1010
JamesFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JamesFan »

yup, about 5.5x8.5
afem1010

Post by afem1010 »

Cool thanks!
x-Jen-x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x-Jen-x »

Great success!! Well done!:) Elicia has a good voice-Have seen clips of her sing.:)

Although I do not live in Toronto, I would love to see the show!:) I've seen the recent London production though, twice actually and its amazing, and will be seeing The sound of music on the UK tour in Milton Keynes.
Last edited by x-Jen-x on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phoebe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Phoebe »

Fantastic success well done! Elicia is very talented, though I've only seen and heard clips. Would love to see her in The Sound of Music but Toronto is just too far out for me to travel! Have seen the London production though and it was amazing.

Phoebe :D