twilight responses in Australia

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
ashie128
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

twilight responses in Australia

Post by ashie128 »

Hi,
I was just wondering how long it is taking for people in Australia is get responses from the cast of twilight. I sent mine on the 9th of January 2009. I have been reading the feedback people have been leaving but most of them don't say which country they live in.
I would be really grateful if anyone can give me an idea of how long it will take.

Thanks,
Ashie
JesseStarr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: twilight responses in Australia

Post by JesseStarr »

i think it mainly depends on how busy the cast is because i know i sent something out to Peter who plays Dr Cullen and i just got it back on monday and it got mailed out jan. 13 but i also sent out others to the twilight cast on the same day and still nothing from them so it just all depends on when they get to the mail sometimes it takes a little time i know half the time i forget about having sent the stuff out when i start getting it back. but i wish you the best of luck getting stuff back

Jesse
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

Hey Ashie,

Are you interested in meeting Kellan Lutz?? If you are he will be in Australia on the 25th i believe. PM me for details.

Chrissy :D
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by harrypotterfan. »

yeah so far i got two photos from twilight but im still wating on like five others i wrote to guy who played japser then i sent out to they guy who played emmett and then to ashley green i got two back one was from nikki reed she sent me a color photo with my name on it and then i got one from the guy who played there dad he also sent me a nice color photo with my name on it has well. but yeah i also sent three letters to robert pattison and nothing yet i think it has to do with how busy the twilight people are right now