Zac Efron, Drew Barrymore, Stephon Marbury successes

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
devilson9991
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Zac Efron, Drew Barrymore, Stephon Marbury successes

Post by devilson9991 »

Went to Live with Regis & Kelly in the morning to kill time. Nancy O'Dell from Access Hollywood and Scott MacIntyre (last cast-off from American Idol) was on the show. Both signed on the way out, but didn't need them. Drew Barrymore was at Live w/ Regis & Kelly to tape Friday's show. Drew tried to sneak out through the front door, but we were there and she signed for us while walking to her car. Didn't expect her to tape so early in the week so I just got her on an index.

I went to The View afterwards for Zac Efron. Zac only signed 2 autographs on the way out of The View. I walked around with my friend and found out which hotel Zac was staying at so we waited there for him. While we were waiting, Stephon Marbury from the Boston Celtics walked by the hotel and a guy with us spotted him. He asked Stephon what he was doing in NY and Stephon said, "I'm from New York man!" Stephon signed an index for me and my friend got a photo with him. Zac came out before 3 pm with his family. He signed for me, my friend and a girl that was waiting there with her friend. Her friend got a photo with Zac. We never saw Vanessa Hudgens around. We walked by the hotel the San Diego Padres were staying at and saw Brian Giles come out to sign a few autographs before going into a cab.

At Letterman, it was a madhouse for Zac. There were around 200-300 people waiting for him. Zac came in and signed 5-10 autographs before going inside. On the way out, he signed a few more before jumping into his car. Mike Golic and Mike Greenberg from the ESPN's Mike & Mike came out of Letterman. They were friendly, signing autographs and talking photos with people. Waited for Russell Crowe, he came in around 6:35 pm and just gave us the peace sign. Left afterwards, but my friends told me he didn't sign on the way out either.

Drew Barrymore 1/1 IC
Stephon Marbury 1/1 IC
Zac Efron 1/1 8x10
Mike Golic 1/1 IC

Drew Barrymore

Stephon Marbury

Mike Golic

Zac Efron
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Zac Efron, Drew Barrymore, Stephon Marbury successes

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

wow so awesome i would love zac efron and drew barrymore's autographs
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hello Ray! ;-)

Very nice successes! {thumb2} Zac is amazing, he seems like a really nice, down-to-earth guy! {love} The other day he was talking on a local radio station here where I live, and he was super nice! :mrgreen:

Enjoy!
Liz
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Awesome successes! I heard Zac last night on David Letterman. {thumb2} Keep up the great work on the in-person meet & greets!

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:49 am.