Disney Celebrities

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Chris102

Disney Celebrities

Post by Chris102 »

May I ask, what is the attraction with aquiring autographs from Disney characters, such as Mickey Mouse? I think the photos are signed by the person who reads the mail, which would be a secretary.
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Disney Celebrities

Post by TheCollector »

CDolan02 wrote:May I ask, what is the attraction with aquiring autographs from Disney characters, such as Mickey Mouse? I think the photos are signed by the person who reads the mail, which would be a secretary.
Hi CDolan02 {up}

Thanks for your posting. I suppose it's "horses for courses" when it comes to Disney character autographs. I know some people make Disney autos the basis of their collection, and others can't abide them.

It is true the auto comes from the character mail department, but Disney autos are a great way for young or new autograph collectors to get their first autographs.

I think the joy of getting something signed through the mail is the hook which brings new people into the hobby, and for that we should all be grateful :wink:

Ian :mrgreen:
on_the_edge
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by on_the_edge »

I agree with Ian

Also, surely there is more than one person being Mickey so if they did sign them themselves they would still be from completely different people and the handwriting is Disney so that would mean having to teach every person there to write like that :D
done_with_like
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by done_with_like »

I write to disney characters because it's fun and I grew up with the characters and it's cool to have their autograph though it's not really the character. It's just fun and imaginitive.
Chris102

Post by Chris102 »

Thanks everyone! Would anyone know if the autographs from Elmo are authentically signed by a person, or if they are done by a computer? I love Elmo {??} :lol:
froggys_friend91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by froggys_friend91 »

I think that Elmo autographs are acutally signed by a real person. I have looked at some of the Elmo autographs and sometimes it's in different hand writing. Well even if it is a computer, it still gets personalized with your name. Elmo is the greatest. He was my very first success ever!! And it only took me a week to get it
Casshy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Casshy »

Well I have gotten 2 of the Disney ones but I got them specifically for my daughter. She loves the princesses and other characters. :D
Hold on to nothing as fast as you can -Tori Amos
James

Post by James »

I also grew up with Disney and even if they are secretarial (which they are), we still have the satisfaction of having a signed photo of the people we loved as kids