what is the next concert you will be attending

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: what is the next concert you will be attending

Post by margotchanning »

Phoebe wrote:
Older groups are usually awesome for ip's too so definitely try and stage door it if you can {thumb2} I've had my best ip successes with 60s/70s groups :)
I am really hoping to meet them IP, yep! :mrgreen: Would it be the stage door they would come out of? I was wondering that actually, as I have staged doored at the venue after a musical before, but never after a concert. Didn't know whether they would load all their equipment at a different entrance?

Phoebe :D
You could always try arriving a little earlier at the theatre and see how many doors there are. {thumb2} My local theatres are small. You only have the main entrance and the stage door to choose from so it's pretty easy for me :)
If it's a small theatre you're going to, they may come out and sign in the foyer. I've met a lot of vintage stars this way. They're usually really good at meeting the fans {thumb2}

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
autographgirlygirl

Post by autographgirlygirl »

The next concert I will be attending is Sugarland in April! I am definately excited! I love their music. They are so funny! I was able to get excellent seats close to the stage.

The last concert I went to was Brad, Dierks & Crystal. It was awesome. I would go again in a heartbeat! I had row 3 seats. Brad dierks and crystal would walk the catwalk beside me. And stop right in front of me and play and my friend touched brads leg. She was so excited. And I got to meet Brad at the end of the night and get my picture with him and a autograph.
[size=85]Thanks to XOLindsey87
Favorite Success: Reba, Michael Buble, Taylor Swift
Recent Success: Alan Jackson, Colbie Caillat, Fiest, Melissa Joan Hart
Recent mailings: Kelly Clarkson, Amanda Seyfried

http://www.autographgirlygirl.blogspot.com
http://www.freewebs.com/autographgirlygirl/
Phoebe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Phoebe »

margotchanning wrote:
Phoebe wrote:
Older groups are usually awesome for ip's too so definitely try and stage door it if you can {thumb2} I've had my best ip successes with 60s/70s groups :)
I am really hoping to meet them IP, yep! :mrgreen: Would it be the stage door they would come out of? I was wondering that actually, as I have staged doored at the venue after a musical before, but never after a concert. Didn't know whether they would load all their equipment at a different entrance?

You could always try arriving a little earlier at the theatre and see how many doors there are. {thumb2} My local theatres are small. You only have the main entrance and the stage door to choose from so it's pretty easy for me :)
If it's a small theatre you're going to, they may come out and sign in the foyer. I've met a lot of vintage stars this way. They're usually really good at meeting the fans {thumb2}
I have worked out which one it is now, thanks for your help! It's this evening - can't wait. :)

"My heart will be blessed, with the Sound of Music"

Most recent feedbacks:
TTM: Georgie Henley, Amanda Drew, Steph Fearon
In Person: Spider's Web touring cast, Matthew Needham & Oliver Cotton
Sent most recently: Sir. Michael Gambon, Himesh Patel, Steph Fearon
joejonasfan13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joejonasfan13 »

DSUgirl2012 wrote:Possibly the Jonas Brothers in August if I get tickets before they get sold out. And Im going to see David Cook in August!!
Oh my gosh! Im going to Jb concert in August! :mrgreen: . David Cook is cominng! omg.. [ugotmail]
SelenaandDemiFan

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

autographgirlygirl wrote:The next concert I will be attending is Sugarland in April! I am definately excited! I love their music. They are so funny! I was able to get excellent seats close to the stage.

The last concert I went to was Brad, Dierks & Crystal. It was awesome. I would go again in a heartbeat! I had row 3 seats. Brad dierks and crystal would walk the catwalk beside me. And stop right in front of me and play and my friend touched brads leg. She was so excited. And I got to meet Brad at the end of the night and get my picture with him and a autograph.
I love sugarland :)
DSUgirl2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DSUgirl2012 »

Yea!!! He's coming to PA!! Im so excited! And now actually I got tickets to see the JB too!!! SOOO EXCITED!!

joejonasfan13 wrote:
DSUgirl2012 wrote:Possibly the Jonas Brothers in August if I get tickets before they get sold out. And Im going to see David Cook in August!!
Oh my gosh! Im going to Jb concert in August! :mrgreen: . David Cook is cominng! omg.. [ugotmail]
Recent Success- TTM- Lifehouse
Recent In Person- How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying: Daniel Radcliffe, John Larroquette, Charlie Williams and Rob Bartlett
alyssalikewhoaa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alyssalikewhoaa »

Last Concert: Taylor Swift-10/12/08-Chicago Country Music Fest
AMAZING CONCERTTTT!!! {??} {??} {??}
hahaha, i loved it. great show, great night. didnt meet her, and i couldve but we dont talk about that anymore as it makes me cry but it was still a great night. {up}

Next Concert: Taylor Swift-6/24/09-Country USA Fest
{up}
Latest Requests;
Favorite Successes; Taylor Swift, Ringo Starr, Daniel Radcliffe
Most Wanted; Darren Criss
paulmustang1

Post by paulmustang1 »

Sorry to sound a bit weird on this but i am going to metallica and chris botti they are two of my favorites in music.
rachdun
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rachdun »

Russell Watson on 11th April
britneyfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by britneyfan »

Britney Spears on June 13th!!!!!!!!!!!